Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Roleplaying in General

Old 03-04-2016, 11:09 AM   #191
Racer

Default Re: The World of Dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold & Appel Inc View Post
Multiple and persistent sex dreams about a girl who IRL can't have sex with me but really likes to hear about them. This is messing with my head a little.
Getting very intimate with Britney Spears ( who I can't stand IRL ) , while working as Gondor's Ambassador to the USA . Apparently to refuse her advances would risk US support on toilet imports to Middle Earth ...

Last edited by Racer; 03-04-2016 at 11:13 AM.
Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 09:21 PM   #192
lwcamp

From my dream journal:

"A demon spirit, appearing as a humanoid shape made up of spiders to those who could see it, would attack children by causing them to think their hands and arms were deformed so that they would cut off their own limbs. This demon came at my kids, but I managed to wrestle it into immobility and destroyed its spidery form with my fire breath. But it was not dead, and started making [my daughter] appear to have grossly elongated forearms until I used my magic to dispel the demon's illusion. Then it made [my daughter] appear to have lost her eyes - just skin covering where her eyes would have been. I dispelled that illusion with my magic as well, although it took me several tries. Then I set an angel to guard my children, a bright being of light with a flaming sword, and the demon didn't bother us any more."
lwcamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 10:23 PM   #193
simply Nathan
formerly known as 'Kenneth Latrans'

I woke up to my shock and horror, finding that my alarm had waited until somewhere around 11:45 to wake me up for work instead of 8:15.

I rushed out my bedroom door to find I was not in my own house; it was more of an open air affair as might be found in the tropics. Various clocks read at 1:00 PM, 2:30 PM, or 5:45 PM.

It was very much unlike my managers not to call on the phone if I overslept my shift! And usually my grandfather would yell upstairs to me in such a situation.

I reached for the phone and had a little trouble remembering the number. Frustratingly, my fingers kept moving to the wrong places even when I said the number out loud.

With a greasy texture on my fingers, I realized the phone's button array had changed into a sausage patty. I continued trying to dial in my frustration and heard the sausage patty beep, but my manager at work would not answer the phone.
Old 03-10-2016, 06:19 PM   #194
David Johnston2

A weird jumbled suburb where houses seem to be placed randomly and there are no roads or sidewalks.
David Johnston2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 02:00 PM   #195
David Johnston2

A town where inhabitants look like people from the waking world. But their personalities are weirdly inverse, so for example a real life bleeding heart liberal becomes someone who thinks survival of the fittest is a moral imperative. Also the town in question is on the verge of destruction with a raging nearby forest fire and cracks opening up in the ground only being symptoms of their approaching annihilation.
Old 03-16-2016, 08:25 PM   #196
simply Nathan

Gremlins about the size of bullfrogs attempting to sabotage a man's life by misplacing (until after expiration), nibbling, or partially shredding every other paycheck of his.

When attacked, the gremlins splatter into a rainbow-colored goo about the consistency of cake frosting.

A twelve-foot cyclopean ogre with blotchy yellow-orange skin, aligned with and exactly as fragile as the gremlins. When killed, splatters into the same amount of rainbow goo; possibly a glamour effect?

A letter, written in blue pen on a fast food take-home bag, saying not to worry about (the recipient's) imaginary friend or to give up hope of finding true love in waking life.
Old 03-20-2016, 10:20 AM   #197
David Johnston2

An automobile that tries to repark itself with the ignition turned off. But it is very bad at it.
Old 03-21-2016, 11:35 PM   #198
David Johnston2

An immense high school with a student population in the tens of thousands.
Old 03-22-2016, 07:09 AM   #199
simply Nathan

A house inhabited by the brothers Lee from Double Dragon, a disembodied (seemingly female) AI, and a baby. The old house becomes a tourist attraction, then a movie theater, then a shopping mall over the course of the visit.

A man in a wheelchair whose legs and spine get temporarily healed by his presence in it, allowing him to walk around normally for a few seconds at a time. This leads to him being accused of "faking it".
Old 03-22-2016, 11:38 AM   #200
David Johnston2

A farmer working his fields...with an 18-wheel truck for some reason.

Tags
dream