Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-10-2020, 01:34 PM   #1
Shadlith

Default Dungeon Fantasy Wildcard Skills for Non-Adventures Professions

Due to reasons(tm), I was trying to find the wildcard skills the various Summoner and Sage Dungeon Fantasy professions. I have failed to find them, and was wondering if anyone either knew where they were tucked away (maybe in a book or Pyramid article I don't own or whatever) or had suggestions for them.

... Actually, as long as I'm making the thread, gathering up as many of these non-basic Profession Wildcard skills as I can into a single place would probably be useful, so might as well start that off.

Edit: To clarify, I'm talking about adventuring professions not contained in the book, Dungeon Fantasy 1: Adventurers, such as Incanters from Dungeon Fantasy 19: Incantation Magic or Artificers from Dungeon Fantasy 4: Sages. I'm not talking about non-adventuring professions like being a barmaid or whatever.

Different Location:
Mystic Knight!: Pyramid 3-60: Dungeon Fantasy III, on page 39. Covers all the skills that a Mystic Knight would reasonably be expected to imbue + a bit of Mystic Knight-esque knowledge.

Same Article/Book:
Justicar!: Pyramid 3-10: Crime and Grime, on page 6. Covers various investigation and capturing skills.
Savage Warrior!: Dungeon Fantasy Denizens: Barbarians, page 11. Covers "barbaric" weapons, "rough" unarmed, and general wilderness skills.
Sea Raider!: Dungeon Fantasy Denizens: Barbarians, page 11. Covers ships you'd find in a sailor and tossing harpoons but no "viking" weapons.

Definitely Don't have Published Ones:
Demolisher
Dwarf (The profession)
Elf (The profession)
Musketeer
Monster Slaver

Last edited by Shadlith; 09-11-2020 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Added More
Shadlith is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dungeon fantasy