Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Old 02-10-2021, 01:35 PM   #1
Plane

Default trouble finding Ranged +40% example(s) for ManaD/E or Neutralize or Static

I think I remember something about the policy of where if you shot some kind of ranged (possibly just for AE) dampening/enhancing of mana, or a "static bomb" or something along those lines, of being unable to do a new one until the 10 seconds were up for the previous one...

I forget which advantage the example was for, unfortunately...

Like one of the books or maybe the FAQ or forum (forget which) had some kind of example somewhere of this in play.

I can't seem to find anything along these lines though, does anyone recall seeing something like that? Can't remember how long ago I saw it and the year it was posted/published unfortunately, just a very vague memory which I'm hoping is not a false positive.

Been checking Basic/Powers/Supers/Thaumatology but so far no luck.

The main contrast to this policy is the +50% version Obscure has where you don't need to wait for 1st smokebomb to end to fire 2nd smokebomb. Was looking for writeups that gave indications for other advantages and the 10s duration that Ranged instates when we lack preexisting durations.
Plane is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mana damper, mana enhancer, neutralize, ranged, static