Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > In Nomine

Old 07-17-2015, 01:21 AM   #1
Cooper

Default Online IN Games?

Does anyone know if the ORC list is up to date?

If not, what online games are currently active?
Old 07-17-2015, 07:07 AM   #2
alexondria

Default Re: Online IN Games?

Not sure about that list. We have at least one in the play by post forum, not sure if it's taking new players or not though.
alexondria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 03:22 PM   #3
PenitentDemon

where is it Again I post when wanting to advertise for players on skype or AIM? this made me remember.
PenitentDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 03:37 PM   #4
alexondria

this forum maybe: http://forums.sjgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41
alexondria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 11:52 AM   #5
nuulak

Another thing that may help out is taking a look at Roll20 they may have something going on or at least some gamers floating around that may be interested in trying In Nomine out. At this point In Nomine has been out of print long enough that even though the game is available via PDF/electronic format there is a dwindling number of us who actively play the game. Many though remember it with fondness and if we can get that under the other games section of looking for group maybe we can rekindle this fire a little bit.

I did some additional searches and found that on Reddit the last references to In Nomine was someone about 2 years asking if anyone is still playing this game. When checking out Google + the communities that is currently no In Nomine RPG related group to keep the game alive, you may find something in a community for out of print games. When trying to find if there are any active In Nomine games on Obsidian Portal I struck out as well.

The groups that are actively playing In Nomine at this time are keeping it really old school and don't look like they are taking it to the digital streets even though that looks to be the direction it has to go. We as a community probably have to throw the game into the spotlight kicking and screaming me thinks.

Last edited by nuulak; 08-08-2015 at 12:10 PM.
nuulak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 04:39 PM   #6
Rocket Man
Petitioner: Word of IN Filk

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuulak View Post
Another thing that may help out is taking a look at Roll20 they may have something going on or at least some gamers floating around that may be interested in trying In Nomine out. At this point In Nomine has been out of print long enough that even though the game is available via PDF/electronic format there is a dwindling number of us who actively play the game. Many though remember it with fondness and if we can get that under the other games section of looking for group maybe we can rekindle this fire a little bit.

I did some additional searches and found that on Reddit the last references to In Nomine was someone about 2 years asking if anyone is still playing this game. When checking out Google + the communities that is currently no In Nomine RPG related group to keep the game alive, you may find something in a community for out of print games. When trying to find if there are any active In Nomine games on Obsidian Portal I struck out as well.

The groups that are actively playing In Nomine at this time are keeping it really old school and don't look like they are taking it to the digital streets even though that looks to be the direction it has to go. We as a community probably have to throw the game into the spotlight kicking and screaming me thinks.
My group has been chat-based from the start. It's played very well, though it's currently on temporary hold due to real life situations ... something not unique to the digital realm. :)

Author: "What Doesn't Kill Me Makes Me Stronger"
Rocket Man is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
net play