Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 06-17-2013, 04:26 PM   #131
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: Meta: LOOKING FOR PLAYERS

This is just a reminder that Lost in Dreams is pretty much always recruiting. I've got a situation I really want to stick someone in.

yes, I think of those not as campaigns or worlds, but situations. Lost in dreams is about a bunch of people who wake up in new worlds naked. Lots of exploration and social interaction.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 01:21 PM   #132
crretin

The Facility

A story about a group of people waking up in an SCP like organization as inmates with no memory of who or what they are. More information in the OOC thread.

Cancelled due to lack of interest

Last edited by crretin; 07-06-2013 at 11:58 PM.
crretin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 03:16 AM   #133
reb

need some more players for the ad&d 3.5 game.
their are a couple of players who have disappeared leaving their
characters behind in limbo,every character posted in the ooc section
is open for play if your interested,except for lady arcanas p.c silver lark and
ulfguards p.c the ranger osric.
or you can introduce a 2nd lvl p.c.
any old school race is acceptable and proffession,ie:class.
shoot me a pvt mssg if interested....thanks.
*the abandoned characters can be tweeked if so desired and names changed.
Old 07-23-2013, 11:46 AM   #134
DarkForce

I have an idea for a game where Fantasy Is reality and takes place 500,000 years in the future. system is gurps 4e

Imagine the world Solaria,as earth. everything earth had, solaria has. Governments, people groups, history, Religion, everything. but now throw in all the fantasy lore you could think of....

The year is 502,013 A.D. the Order of the Paladins is barely hanging on to control of the gang wars in Bradenhall. Bradenhall a massive city state is on the brink of Civil War. West Bradenhall is against East Bradenhall and their embrace of the gangs. All out war has taken place in the middle of the city state in a place called "The Dirt". This is a mile wide 500 mile long trench of destruction. But something is about happen, that is from Solaria's past that will rock the very foundations of the world. Will the Paladin order be able to stand against this old darkness? or will the World of Solaria sink into oblivion. Somethings should have never been forgotten...

Players will play Paladins. Not as in the sense of like WoW paladins but almost like judges in Judge Dredd. They are high powered, highly trained cops that really almost answer to no one. A lot of people do not like the paladin order. Players can be any race from Fantasy or Dungeon Fantasy, IF it would make sense that the race survived that long. For example, wildman race is out, They would not have made it into the tech age. Players will be 500 point characters. They are expected to be Paladins and have extensive training. So highly skilled. Players can be cyborgs, have cybernetics, anything from High tech to TL 12 is allowed and I mean anything.

So what do you all think?
DarkForce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 03:19 PM   #135
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Space Merchant has had several players drop out and is looking to recruit. see the OCC opening post for more details.

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
Old 08-11-2013, 05:47 PM   #136
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

I'm looking to create a sample spaceships combat. This will be a pure combat scenario at TL10^ with a limited budget and ship selection (from the extended spaceships line only).

I have never run any spaceships combat, and am happy to either sponsor and GM this or participate as a player, wargame style. PM me if you're interested.

Old 09-03-2013, 12:00 PM   #137
DarkForce

Day 1 is starting up.

This is a revamp of a zombie game. It will be more realistic and more focused on survival and Rp then Combat.

“The day is quite and easy. Nothing is strange or weird. All is well, until the all hell breaks loose. The world comes to a grinding halt. The dead rise and rampage across the world. The Earth is gone as we knew it. Now it up to you to survive just one day at a time.”
DarkForce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 04:48 PM   #138
Flameman

Players wanted for my Odysseys campaign.

There was a recent drop in players so there is room for some extra. If you are interested in a mystery and problem solving fantasy campaign then this is something for you. There are more details in the OOC and the IC

Let me know if you are interested, if there are no extra players then I have to close down the campaign.
Flameman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 03:46 PM   #139
otghand

I am interested. Is there a link? (Yeah, I have not yet gone back in the thread to see if I can find one).
otghand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 04:23 PM   #140
Flameman

Quote:
Originally Posted by otghand View Post
I am interested. Is there a link? (Yeah, I have not yet gone back in the thread to see if I can find one).
Most of the information can be found here. Let me know though a PM or a post in the OOC if something is unclear.
Flameman is offline   Reply With Quote