Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Warehouse 23 > Warehouse 23 Digital

Old 01-21-2021, 02:42 PM   #1
Taneli

Default Feature request: Filter out already owned digital files

Hi!

It would be really great if you would consider adding a feature that allows you to filter out all of the files from my search that I already own. You already have this information, and you have filtering options (like, choosing only GURPS Fourth edition* books), so it probably should be an impossible task, maybe.

* Also, a sidenote, it is somewhat of a minor annoyance that you have in the Warehouse 23 on the GURPS -sidebar the following:

GURPS 1st edition
GURPS 3rd edition

GURPS Something something
GURPS Something else something
GURPS Something else something else
GURPS Fourth edition
GURPS etc...

(Emphasis mine). I guess that it's now impossible to rename the GURPS Fourth edition to GURPS 4th edition, but could you at least please consider either moving the "GURPS Fourth edition"after the GURPS 3rd edition, or at least bolding the editions of the game or something. I have already wasted an amount of my life at browsing through the sidebar looking for the 4th edition that is about as long as it took me to write this post.

Anyway, thank you for the amazing game that keeps on giving. As my main gripes are these minor things, it really shows that the game itself is golden!
Taneli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 12:42 AM   #2
Blind Mapmaker

Default Re: Feature request: Filter out already owned digital files

I agree emphatically with the don't show "already owned" filter. In preparation for the post-GURPS-Pyramid-Scheme buying spree I went through the files and it's a bit of a chore. It would probably be easier on new players too.

As for the edition-filtering I hadn't really noticed before. If it was an easy label change, I'd agree, otherwise don't sweat it. Actually, I would prefer seeing 4th Edition on top, but I get why this might trigger someone's OCD.