Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS > GURPS Resources

Old 02-12-2018, 09:16 AM   #21
Refplace

Default Re: Index to threads with lasting value

Quote:
Originally Posted by jes722 View Post
The ones from tactical shooting isnt in that book ive heard!
All the Power ups books are collections from the time they were written. So check the publication date and probably back it up a few months to see whats likely included.

Updates to individual Powers nooks are unlikely, though I would favor a Power Ups Compendium that included newer material for all of them.
My List of GURPS You Tube videos (plus a few other useful items)
My GURPS Wiki entries
Refplace is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 08:54 AM   #22
Empada

I think the List of published GURPS settings could fit here.
Empada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 09:23 AM   #23
Daigoro

Allow me to add my index of collaborative world building threads. I was keeping this list in this thread, but it's probably more easily found here.

Question Game Threads
[GAME] Synthesise a Cybercity! - A secondary world cyberpunk city, ruled by a callous megacorp, where memories are for sale but AI isn't.
[Banestorm] Fleshing out the Djinn Lands - Made some new detail for the Djinn Lands of Yrth and one of the djinn there.
[GAME] Orcish Ag Bash! - Queen orcs and spirit circles for an eel-based farming system.
[GAME] Surveil a Superspy Setting! - Directorate S, a private superspy agency backed by the world's third richest person, protects the world from a range of threats.
[GAME] Magic Academy/University, World Building - An elite magic school founded in Quebec but located on the opposite coastline.
[GAME] After the End, Worldbuilding - An environmental-nuclear apocalypse leaves uplifts and hybrid humans on the rise.
[GAME] Assemble a Space Station! - A space station built inside an abandoned precursor base, and some details about the politics of the setting.
Campaign Jam: Magic Vrs. Technology - A world with opposing camps using exclusively either magic or technology
[GAME] Conceive a Cross Dimensional Fantasy Milieu - Mercantile adventure in a multiverse containing worlds in crocodile skulls, tetrahedrons and a distorted in-between
[GAME] Incorporate a Cyberpunk Megacorp - Focuses on a South American 2nd tier megacorp
[GAME] Collaborative World Building Dwarven city as a start - Based on some agricultural modelling for a dwarven stronghold
[Game] Animate a Monster Hunters Setting - 1900's World-spanning Occult Adventure
[Game] Generate a military sci-fi setting - A space ark brings dozens of alien races to an overcrowded solar system just as Earth becomes uninhabitable
[Game] Collaborative world building for DFRPG - A Dungeon Fantasy town to stock up on rumours, magic items and guild intrigue between adventures
Create a setting -- diesel punk awesomeness! - 1930s in a world dominated by Greco-Buddhist geopolitics
Shared space setting - Building the wormhole superhighway to the stars
[Game] Work Up a Steampunk Setting - Skyship villains and bathysuit soldiers fighting undersea wars
Question Game: Post Agricultural Fantasy Setting
[Game] Let's Make a Post-Apocalyptic Setting
[Game] Generate a Space Trader Setting - Aliens, birthright humans and divergers with plasma-tube jump drives spread across the galaxy
Setting Generating Game (Feb 2015) (Fantasy setting) - Dogfleet Pirates from the Naga Isles conquer the coastal City States with the aid of numina spirits
Setting Generating Game (Supers setting- Odin-1)
Setting Generator game 2: Odin2 (Supers)
New Year/New Setting: GURPS world design 'game' (Fantasy setting- Twilight World): This was more of a "reference chain" game- refer to something previously mentioned then add to it.

Also, some vote-based threads:
Vote Up a Setting Threads
Vote up a Fantastic (as in Fantasy) Setting
Vote up a Fantasy Setting
Vote up a SUPERS! setting
Vote up an Urban Fantasy Setting
Vote up a Space Opera

And for straight-up collaborative world-building:
Other Collaborative World Threads
Collaborative DFRPG Mega-Dungeon - A dungeon thrown together by the God of the Underworld, which includes a range of random but creative ways to challenge a party of delvers.
Open Source World-Building - Dominion Cross, a hefty fantasy world with several countries mapped out. Wiki available here.
Space Opera Setting Wiki - Explore the galaxy in Behind the King's Eclipse! Psychic space knights wielding sentient black hole weapons and more.
Bronze-Age city-states and the gifts of their gods
And heaps of forum collabs, 30+ and counting!

Last edited by Daigoro; 02-19-2021 at 06:44 PM.
Daigoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2022, 08:00 AM   #24
Donny Brook

I nominate Pursuivant's monumental thread of Random Things to Lift and Smash.
Donny Brook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2022, 02:03 AM   #25
johndallman
Night Watchman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donny Brook View Post
I nominate Pursuivant's monumental thread of Random Things to Lift and Smash.
Already linked in the root message.
johndallman is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
advantage of the week, disadvantage of the week, index, resources, skill of the week