Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Warehouse 23 > Warehouse 23 General Discussion

Old 09-23-2014, 12:26 PM   #11
brandonm
Cybernetic Overlord, Protector of the Fairness, Ebliberator of Stealage & Grand Purveyor of Laser Cats

Default Re: Warehouse 23 Updates

We've gotten a bit slack about posting updates but rest assured, we've been adding improvements constantly since our last post.

UPDATE
  • Today we've implemented a rather significant update to the international Shipping Options to add some USPS options and get rid of options that did not have any tracking information. So now our international customers can rest assured that any option presented will have tracking available!
brandonm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 01:56 PM   #12
Andrew Hackard
Munchkin Line Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owen Smith View Post
Why have the postings been deleted about international shipping now being infeasibly expensive? This is as a direct result of the W23 changes to shipping options, and seriously impacts non US customers. Brushing it under the carpet won't fix anything.
They were moved to their own thread, not deleted, per the request in the original post to limit conversation in this thread.

Let people like what they like. Don't be a gamer hater.

#PlayMunchkin on social media: Twitter || Facebook || Instagram || YouTube
Follow us on Kickstarter: Steve Jackson Games and Warehouse 23
Andrew Hackard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 10:06 AM   #13
MIHellboy

I've been a SJG fan for going on 30 years and am not only a devotee of the products but also of the delivery methodology.

That being said, I have a couple of asks of the site to improve my experience.

1. Could you add a sort by product name and release date (ascending and descending) to help finding the goodness I don't yet have?

2. Could you add a download link to stuff already in my library from the search results screen (I'm old so I forget that I already own stuff, a lot)? Possibly add the option to exclude it from the search results all together?

3. Can the link to "Continue Shopping" from the cart go back to the search results as opposed going back to the product? I'm having trouble figuring out the value of going back to the product I just added to my crate.

Thank you for your time and the quality of your product and delivery.
MIHellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 09:16 AM   #14
Melody

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIHellboy View Post
I've been a SJG fan for going on 30 years and am not only a devotee of the products but also of the delivery methodology.

That being said, I have a couple of asks of the site to improve my experience.

1. Could you add a sort by product name and release date (ascending and descending) to help finding the goodness I don't yet have?

2. Could you add a download link to stuff already in my library from the search results screen (I'm old so I forget that I already own stuff, a lot)? Possibly add the option to exclude it from the search results all together?

3. Can the link to "Continue Shopping" from the cart go back to the search results as opposed going back to the product? I'm having trouble figuring out the value of going back to the product I just added to my crate.

Thank you for your time and the quality of your product and delivery.
Hey MIHellboy - Sorry for the delay in response on this!
These are all really cool ideas and I've sent them over to our webmaster and IT teams to see if they can implement them.
They are pretty busy lately so I don't foresee these happening anytime relatively soon but I know we will take them into consideration. :)
Thanks!
Melody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 11:52 AM   #15
acmegamer

Default GURPS Classic Steam-Tech update

GURPS Classic: Steam-Tech has been updated with the version used in our On Demand program, fixing some technical issues with the original files (especially p. 25).

Hey Steven, quick question. Is this so the pdf matches the layout of the On Demand prints? In regards the part of the sentence above.
acmegamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 02:02 PM   #16
Steven Marsh

Default Re: GURPS Classic Steam-Tech update

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmegamer View Post

Hey Steven, quick question. Is this so the pdf matches the layout of the On Demand prints? In regards the part of the sentence above.
I'm not quite sure the question, so – as usual – I'll overexplain.

There was a technical issue with the previous PDF being naughty in some instances (especially on p. 25). However, the most-recent version of the file is the one we prepped for On Demand.

We don't normally update PDFs prepped for On Demand with their On Demand counterparts, because they're generally more-or-less the same except for any tweaks specific to make the print book "work." (If there is significant errata, we – of course – update the PDF as we're able.)

In this case, rather than try to go back to the digital version of the file that was originally used to generate the (flawed) PDF and try to fix it, we instead just used the On Demand version, because we know it works and is the most up-to-date.

So, unless something has gone very wrong, if someone buys the PDF or the On Demand version, they should be the same in terms of layout or content.

I hope that explains it!
Steven Marsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 02:18 PM   #17
acmegamer

Default Re: GURPS Classic Steam-Tech update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Marsh View Post
I'm not quite sure the question, so – as usual – I'll overexplain.

There was a technical issue with the previous PDF being naughty in some instances (especially on p. 25). However, the most-recent version of the file is the one we prepped for On Demand.

We don't normally update PDFs prepped for On Demand with their On Demand counterparts, because they're generally more-or-less the same except for any tweaks specific to make the print book "work." (If there is significant errata, we – of course – update the PDF as we're able.)

In this case, rather than try to go back to the digital version of the file that was originally used to generate the (flawed) PDF and try to fix it, we instead just used the On Demand version, because we know it works and is the most up-to-date.

So, unless something has gone very wrong, if someone buys the PDF or the On Demand version, they should be the same in terms of layout or content.

I hope that explains it!
That does and thank you for the reply. :)
acmegamer is offline   Reply With Quote