Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Old 08-12-2022, 10:26 PM   #11
KarlKost

Default Re: [MH] Detect Mystic Powers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher R. Rice View Post
Thank you, Karl. :-)

If I'm being honest - we really need to hear it more. Some days it feels like we're just salt miners toiling away in the dark.
Brother, in all honesty, I deeply love Gurps, and I love these forums in particular. I can tell you from my own personal experience that what you guys do is different. Maybe you dont hear it all the time, but it's true.

I myself have personally view on many occasions people that dont even play Gurps, usually by the same old reasons - mostly "it's too complicated" - to use PLENTY of Gurps materials for their games - and sometimes even to consult Gurps books for purposes entirely unrelated with RPGs!

This is something that I never see any other do. Really, Im not trying to just be a Yesman, Im saying because it's true. The quality of what you guys produce is absolutely unique.

So, you should know your worth. I for myself can say that, even if I throw some critic, it's never to put you guys down, but rather the fruit of a deep passion out of something I truly love and thus want to see always getting better.

And the level of attention you guys show to your fanbase is unique. I've never seem anything like it. These forum here is my most beloved collection of devouted of ultra nerds lol who are super dedicated to share their enthusiasm in both learning and teaching that is without equal.

What you guys have is truly unique, and I am particularly grateful for all the effort.
KarlKost is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
detect, monster hunters, mystic hunters