Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > In Nomine

Old 11-26-2010, 08:01 PM   #1
ladyarcana55

Default A weird random Lilim question

In ISDNorden and Rocket Man's game I am playing a very impulsive Bright, as has been explained in other threads. Rocket Man and I were chatting and I said something along the lines of

"Wouldn't be funny if it turns out Lilith used an Ofanite's Force to create her?"

It would explain so much, she is very restless and when she gets restless, mayhem ensues. It's hard for her to be still for too long, and she is very curious about things, etc.

That got me thinking...

What do you guys think would happen if there were seven Lilim

One made using a Seraph's Force
One made using a Cherub's Force
One made using a Elohite's Force

And so on and so on...

Obviously it would have to be an experiment of some sort, I'm just wondering what you guys think would result from it, not just the experiment overall.
ladyarcana55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 08:44 PM   #2
robkelk
Untitled

Default Re: A weird random Lilim question

Some ideas:

Seralim (Seraph+Lilim) - Almost like an angel of Trade in how she doesn't mislead anyone on the deals she makes with them.

Cherulim (Cherub+Lilim) - Keeps a close eye on the beings she holds Geases on. Just in case.

Ofanilim (Ofanite+Lilim) - You're already familiar with this one. <g>

Elolim (Elohim+Lilim) - Calm, dispassionate, very good at writing contracts...

Malalim (Malakite+Lilim) - Don't try to get out of the Geas. You'll be sorry. (Alternately, Archangel Beth's character KK.)

Kyriolim (Kyriotate+Lilim) - Tries to be everywhere at once.

Merculim (Mercurian+Lilim) - Wouldn't hurt a fly... or a human. Other Celestials better be careful if they want out of their bargains, though.

Grigolim (Grigori+Lilim)- The most human of the Lilim - until she holds that Geas in your face.

Lililim (Bright Lilim+Lilim (Ewwwww...)) - Doesn't mind too much if the other entity gets out of the Geas-hook... once or twice.
Deming (New Mexico) Headlight, 6 January 1950
No longer reading these forums regularly.
robkelk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 07:31 AM   #3
JCD

rob, that's classic. However if Marisol is any indication (a Merculim), hurting things doesn't propose any difficulties...She IS very fashion forward though and everyone loves her.
JCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 11:03 AM   #4
Rocket Man
Petitioner: Word of IN Filk

I'm with JCD, rob, that is priceless. That said, if it's true at all, I'd almost bet on Kay being a Kyriolim: Tries to be everywhere, curious about everything, gets in everyone's business ... It's at least a third-place possibility (behind "Ofanilim" and "That's Just Kay," of course.)
:-)

Author: "What Doesn't Kill Me Makes Me Stronger"
Rocket Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 01:48 PM   #5
malachi666

Sorry to intrude on this thread, but is this a game you are playing online? via pbp? Or is this in person?
malachi666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 02:31 PM   #6
Rocket Man
Petitioner: Word of IN Filk

Kay is part of an IM Chat game that a few of us have been playing on a weekly basis. (Andygal, Ladyarcana, Yamiblade, Dalillama, and ISNorden are all part of it, along with one non-forumite.) The character has made life .... interesting at times, to say the least. :)

Author: "What Doesn't Kill Me Makes Me Stronger"
Rocket Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 03:15 PM   #7
Andygal

I'm voting Kyrifalim myself. Cause there's nothing stopping Lilith from using Forces from two different random angels.

She gives Cherubium headaches. Or one Cherub anyway. And would give said Cherub hypertension and heart attacks if vessels were subject to such....

Tags
lilim