Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > The Fantasy Trip > The Fantasy Trip: House Rules

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-03-2019, 05:46 PM   #1
FireHorse

Default How Much Do You Like Scissors & Tape?

I'm having some fun designing custom mappish stuff for TFT, but it occurs to me that maybe other people don't really enjoy printing things, cutting them out, and taping them together.

For example, that ship I'm designing (an 84-foot Carrack) is going to take three sheets of US Letter just for the main deck.

Or for another example, I thought it might be cool to have a perfectly circular Gladiator Pit, complete with textures and blood stains and other atmospheric flavor.

However, if I make that thing 50 feet in diameter as I intended, it'll take 7 sheets of paper to build. (The rectangles are the print areas for each page.) So I'm not so sure whether anybody actually wants to invest that kind of time and energy into it — which means I'm not sure whether I should invest the time and energy, either…
FireHorse is offline   Reply With Quote