Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-28-2022, 05:37 PM   #17
TGLS

Default Re: Corco's Villa (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_matrix_walker View Post
Vassarious offers a more subdued greeting and suggests a walk to keep on the move against prying eyes and ears.
I agree and follow.

Quote:
"I've heard much the same regarding the political situation. It feels like there is a power play in the works and one of these players is about to over-reach toying with ancient powers."
"Almost like last time; except this time the plan is to beat the opposition into submission, not just get very powerful. Or maybe it's supposed to be, 'hey, check out our new weapon', and then things get out of hand."

Quote:
"I have heard about this architect in reference to his interest in unusual trade..."
Are you sure? I thought there was no unusual trade going on...
Quote:
"Perhaps I can try to arrange a meeting. I'm sure his speech will give us the flavor of how best to approach him. He may be involved, or be serving as inspiration for another..."
"Well, if you think it would help. I was planning on possibly breaking into Uglin's residence during his speech, though I suppose if I have a swarm of microbots tailing him, that wouldn't be too necessary."
TGLS is offline   Reply With Quote