Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2019, 08:18 PM   #1
edk926
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Default "What's In A Lair?" question

In The Lofty Heights (see Pyramid 3/86, p. 12), they have listed "Spirit Wards" with a note below explaining what it is. It says it costs 66 CF. How was that total calculated?
edk926 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 08:39 PM   #2
Christopher R. Rice
 
Christopher R. Rice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Portsmouth, VA, USA
Default Re: "What's In A Lair?" question

Quote:
Originally Posted by edk926 View Post
In The Lofty Heights (see Pyramid 3/86, p. 12), they have listed "Spirit Wards" with a note below explaining what it is. It says it costs 66 CF. How was that total calculated?
I honestly don't recall. I seem to think I used ultra-tech laser fences as a base since it kept stuff out and did damage.
__________________
My Twitter
My w23 Stuff
My Blog

Latest GURPS Book: Realm Management
Latest TFT Book: The Sunken Library

Become a Patron!
Christopher R. Rice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 08:47 PM   #3
evileeyore
Banned
 
evileeyore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: 100 hurricane swamp
Default Re: "What's In A Lair?" question

Quote:
Originally Posted by edk926 View Post
In The Lofty Heights (see Pyramid 3/86, p. 12), they have listed "Spirit Wards" with a note below explaining what it is. It says it costs 66 CF. How was that total calculated?
Did you check the rules for "Proper Decorum For A Sanctum Sanctorum"* on pg 8?

[EDIT]
Oh, I see, edk926 was asking what is was based on... I alway figured it was somehow based off of Pentagram from Magic.

* Second edit: This is misspelled in my copy as "Proper Decorum For A Sanctum Santorum".
[/EDIT]

Last edited by evileeyore; 09-25-2019 at 08:57 PM.
evileeyore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 09:01 PM   #4
Christopher R. Rice
 
Christopher R. Rice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Portsmouth, VA, USA
Default Re: "What's In A Lair?" question

Quote:
Originally Posted by evileeyore View Post
Did you check the rules for "Proper Decorum For A Sanctum Sanctorum"* on pg 8?

[EDIT]
Oh, I see, edk926 was asking what is was based on... I alway figured it was somehow based off of Pentagram from Magic.

* Second edit: This is misspelled in my copy as "Proper Decorum For A Sanctum Santorum".
[/EDIT]
Well that's...not lucky. Errata that please.
__________________
My Twitter
My w23 Stuff
My Blog

Latest GURPS Book: Realm Management
Latest TFT Book: The Sunken Library

Become a Patron!
Christopher R. Rice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 09:29 PM   #5
evileeyore
Banned
 
evileeyore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: 100 hurricane swamp
Default Re: "What's In A Lair?" question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher R. Rice View Post
Well that's...not lucky. Errata that please.
/thumbsup.jpg

I also checked to make sure it hadn't been stealth fixed and downloaded a new copy from W23. Nope, still a Proper Sanctum Santorum.
evileeyore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 09:44 PM   #6
Christopher R. Rice
 
Christopher R. Rice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Portsmouth, VA, USA
Default Re: "What's In A Lair?" question

Quote:
Originally Posted by evileeyore View Post
/thumbsup.jpg

I also checked to make sure it hadn't been stealth fixed and downloaded a new copy from W23. Nope, still a Proper Sanctum Santorum.
Thank you!
__________________
My Twitter
My w23 Stuff
My Blog

Latest GURPS Book: Realm Management
Latest TFT Book: The Sunken Library

Become a Patron!
Christopher R. Rice is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Fnords are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.