Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > In Nomine

Old 04-22-2015, 01:41 AM   #1
ochre24

Default Long thyme, know sea.

It's been a while since my last game, and I've missed you folks. <shrug> That is all.
ochre24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 05:02 PM   #2
robkelk
Untitled

Default Re: Long thyme, know sea.

Well, you'll have to aim better next time!

Okay, okay...

Welcome back!
Deming (New Mexico) Headlight, 6 January 1950
No longer reading these forums regularly.
robkelk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 12:17 PM   #3
nuulak

Welcome back! Hoping that a lot more people start dusting off their copies of the game as well. I know that I have to.
nuulak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 06:22 PM   #4
Archangel Beth
In Nomine Line Editor

Novalis is tall, Oannes still ded? (Long thyme. No sea. O;> )

I know a few people are running games here and there, offline even! It is pleasing. (Especially when I find fan-art.)
Old 04-29-2015, 04:55 PM   #5
Rocket Man
Petitioner: Word of IN Filk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangel Beth View Post
Novalis is tall, Oannes still ded? (Long thyme. No sea. O;> )

I know a few people are running games here and there, offline even! It is pleasing. (Especially when I find fan-art.)
The Madison game that ISNorden began ... what, six years ago or so? ... is still going strong with me as a co-GM, although sessions have been sporadic recently due to work and family issues. And I still have a separate Boulder game going as well. Keep the torch burning and the Symphony humming!

Author: "What Doesn't Kill Me Makes Me Stronger"
Rocket Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 06:26 AM   #6
nuulak

What may help the cause on this game is to let them know that it still exists, I was just out on youtube and I did a search for "in nomine actual play" and didn't find instances of this game being played. Which is kind of disheartening. It almost feels like it has hidden itself within the gaming realms of the internet occasionally sending out ripples to the gamersphere letting us know that it is still hear. We really need someone to come out and make a big splash with it and let them know it is still out there.

I have reached out to James D'Amato who is a host of The OneShot Podcast and suggested that they do a series with In Nomine as the game system. They are currently visiting Legend of the 5 Rings and have done new and old games alike. They are more of a comedic improve group so if they do a series it should be pretty good.

Last edited by nuulak; 05-05-2015 at 11:58 AM. Reason: adding some more thoughts and actions
nuulak is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
meta