Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin 101

Old 12-25-2022, 08:16 AM   #1
saracatunga

Default couple of rules questions

1)
Divine Intervencion card says every cleric gains a level ? Is that apply for al cleric players or only the one holding the card ?

2)
Floating nose can be bribed. If someone put the clone monster card. That new monster can be bribed as well, right ?

3)
Can I equip every bonus card I want to my character ? Those bonus last forever unless they are "one use only" or I want to discard them ?

4)
When the TAX course is taken... and the other players need to equals the amount of the player discarded card... each should equal that card ? or the sum of each player is good enough ?

5)
Can the thief use the hability to steal 2 combat points each round to each player, or this can only be used one to each player ?

6)
Are items the cards that have a value amount or specifically written "no value"... or there can be an item without those labels ? If so, how can I know if its an item or not ?

7)
When you receive a trap card and equip a weapon you character cannot use... Can you later on, change that weapon and keep the trap ? or once the trap is assigned to something, it cannot be changed ?
saracatunga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2022, 11:58 PM   #2
Puputo

Default Re: couple of rules questions

1) all playes with cleric card

2) yes. the clone can be bribed.

3) if you do not pass the big item limit or hand limit or others limit. Yes yoiu can

4) each should equal that card

5) can stab each player each combat

6) items the cards that have a value amount or specifically written "no value"
Puputo is offline   Reply With Quote