Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 10-19-2022, 03:55 PM   #221
SID

Default Re: SID's Star Wars Campaign (IC)

Bibinigui takes notice of a lump in the road, but she doesn’t manage to fully dodge it. The shuttle ramps a bit, once and then twice; something scratches the vehicle as you move, but you can’t see it. Your first thought is that the shuttle brushed the debris, and probably a bit got stuck, somewhere in your vehicle...

Lucy tells you to check around: “We can’t see anything from here, let your gun loose for a moment and get a move on!”

@Vanta, if you don’t to stop the vehicle, you’ll have to make a DX-3 roll to walk safely as you transit the streets. You may take other actions as well.
Old 10-20-2022, 11:03 AM   #222
vicious Violence

Bibingui, let's see what is our new roadkill, please stop the vehicle.
vicious Violence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2022, 02:01 PM   #223
PumpkinLorica

Binbingui stops the vehicle. (-.-;)
Old 10-20-2022, 03:08 PM   #224
SID

Bibinigui stops the car, everybody’s on alert. You can hear some shooting taking place beyond. The miasma, the dust and the debris make it hard for you to tell where it comes from… but it feels like something else requires you, immediate attention…

Jojo: “Alright, are you weapons ready? It seems Lucy’s got her guns up for you. I’ll be your backup. “

Lucy remands silent but attentive. Until she yells, “HURRY I DON’T WANT A BOMB TO FALL ON US!”
Old 10-20-2022, 07:34 PM   #225
vicious Violence

Vanta rolled 13 on his perception, failing it by 2.
Old 10-20-2022, 07:49 PM   #226
SID

Vanta approaches carefully to the source of the noise, he sheds some light on the shuttle, but he finds nothing but rubble. The moment he leaves, something starts crackling and dragging itself towards him…
Old 10-20-2022, 08:38 PM   #227
FloggMunkies

Rubble falls away from the body of a humanoid, dark-armored droid, expressionless optics glowing ominously - but it is not the same manner of droid seen previously. "Apologies, sir," speaks the droid's somewhat tinny voice. They get up, looking briefly back at the belly of the shuttle. "It appears that I did not do substantial damage to your vehicle." The droid, dusty but intact, has a faux leather bag slung over one shoulder and a chunky black blaster rifle magnetized to the other. There's the sound of gunfire in the near distance again. The droid starts to approach the door to the shuttle. "I suppose that you are leaving the vicinity. May I...?"
FloggMunkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2022, 11:39 PM   #228
PumpkinLorica

Bibingui gets out of the vehicle looks towards the ground says:
Vanta be careful, a possible enemy on the ground.
Try to protect yourself and see if you can protect yourself with PURRITO's shield if required.
Bibingui talks to the droid
Who are you? Identify yourself, what do you have in that bag?
If you want to come with us you must hand over your weapon.
Old 10-21-2022, 01:28 PM   #229
FloggMunkies

"I am N5-K10. Security contractor."
After the smallest of pauses, head shifting slightly to glance at the passengers, K10 grasps their blaster rifle by the end of the barrel and presents it to the ewok.

"The bag contains extra power cells for the blaster and my body, a collapsible stun baton, a first aid kit, a compact grapnel launcher, and several small miscellaneous items including a multitool with a small knife. You may inspect it." The droid places the bag on the floor of the shuttle.
FloggMunkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2022, 02:14 PM   #230
vicious Violence

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloggMunkies View Post
"I am N5-K10. Security contractor."
After the smallest of pauses, head shifting slightly to glance at the passengers, K10 grasps their blaster rifle by the end of the barrel and presents it to the ewok.

"The bag contains extra power cells for the blaster and my body, a collapsible stun baton, a first aid kit, a compact grapnel launcher, and several small miscellaneous items including a multitool with a small knife. You may inspect it." The droid places the bag on the floor of the shuttle.
Vanta looks at him, and says,

For the time being, we are in this together, grab your gun and get ready to fight. Bibingui, if you don't mind I think we have to move on, we can sort out our new friend when there is a bit more time. If you roll with us, you walk the path of violence. Hope you are familiar with the primordial truth.

Tags
advantage of the week, cyberpunk, magic, martial arts, pbp, powers, sci fi, spaceships, star wars