Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin

Old 05-27-2023, 07:10 AM   #1
EvaHont

Default Duda expansión 6

Buenos días, tenemos una duda con una carta de mazmorra de la expansión de Munchkin 6. Espero podáis resorverla.
La carta de mazmorra es: Mazmorra de las múltiples maldiciones.
La carta dice que cualquier maldición que se robe o se juegue se aplica a todos los que estén en la mazmorra, a no ser que ya afecte a todo el mundo. Las cartas y habilidades que normalmente protegen de las maldiciones siguen funcionando, pero sólo para quien la jugó. Las cartas de habilidades que normalmente permiten a un jugador coger una maldición ya jugada y llevarla a su mano pueden seguir usándose como protección, pero la maldición es descartada en lugar de capturada.
Mi duda es: si esta mazmorra entra en el juego y un jugador tiene el sombrero magnificiente que evita todas las maldiciones, ¿cómo se juega? ¿El sombrero solo le proteje si las maldiciones las echa él o le protege de todas¿
EvaHont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2023, 05:54 AM   #2
pmpappas

Default Re: Duda expansión 6

(EvaHont, el Traductor de Google es tu amigo.)

Via Google Translate: Good morning, we have a question with a dungeon card from the Munchkin 6 expansion. I hope you can resolve it.
The dungeon card is: Dungeon of Multiple Curses.
The card says that any curse that is drawn or played applies to everyone in the dungeon, unless it already affects everyone. Cards and abilities that normally protect from curses still work, but only for the person who played it. Ability cards that normally allow a player to take an already played curse and put it into their hand can still be used for protection, but the curse is discarded instead of captured.
My question is: if this dungeon comes into play and a player has the magnificent hat that prevents all curses, how is it played? Does the hat only protect him if the curses are cast by him or does it protect him from all of them?

"Let people like what they like. Don't be a gamer hater." - Andrew Hackard
pmpappas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2023, 08:59 AM   #3
Devin Lewis
Munchkin Associate Dev

The wording from the translation is a little more ambiguous than the text I have in the database.

If you have an Item that protects you from curses while in this dungeon, it only protects you.

So the Magnificent Hat only protects the wearer while in the Dungeon of Comprehensive Curses, not everyone at the table.
Old 05-31-2023, 04:12 AM   #4
EvaHont

Muchas gracias. Es que yo entendía que el jugador que tuviera el sombrero magnificiente se libraba de las maldiciones que le saliesen a él o que él jugase, pero no del resto porque está en la mazmorra. Gracias.
EvaHont is offline   Reply With Quote