Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Other Munchkin Games

Old 02-20-2012, 11:03 AM   #1
WookieTheChew

Default So many things to remember!

I couldn't quite keep track of all the things that I needed to remember when playing, and teaching new players, Munchkin Quest, so I'm prototyping a Mapmaker's Screen. Any suggestions as to what sections of the rule book would be made most useful with this?

Currently I've taped together two manila folders and taped on re-printed sections of the rule book I'm thinking, since it's for the map maker, of adding a detachable shelf or pocket to it to store tiles and links during game play, definitely adding something for the monster tiles.

Thoughts? Things to add or suggest? Pictures to come.
WookieTheChew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 08:52 PM   #2
Dawn Pirate Queen

Default Re: So many things to remember!

For organization when running the game, I usually use 2 inexpensive plastic desk drawer organizers to hold all the bits and pieces, something similar to this. With the organizers, I can separate the gold pieces by value, and the monster standies by size (tiny, small, more-or-less human size, and huge) etc., before the game. During the game, it's very easy to simply grab what I need from the correct pile, like extra movement or health tokens, ransacked counters, etc. Hope this helps!

Last edited by Dawn Pirate Queen; 02-22-2012 at 10:03 AM. Reason: correct monster sizes
Dawn Pirate Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 05:55 AM   #3
WookieTheChew

Default Re: So many things to remember!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Pirate Queen View Post
For organization when running the game, I usually use 2 inexpensive plastic desk drawer organizers to hold all the bits and pieces, something similar to this. With the organizers, I can separate the gold pieces by value, and the monster standies by size (tiny, small, more-or-less human size, and small) etc., before the game. During the game, it's very easy to simply grab what I need from the correct pile, like extra movement or health tokens, ransacked counters, etc. Hope this helps!
Oh, nice! I think my biggest issue is with those smaller pieces and the monsters, thanks for the tip!
WookieTheChew is offline   Reply With Quote