Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin

Old 05-28-2022, 08:23 AM   #1
fx-cafe

Default Wicked Munchkin Bag & Die and J.Kovalic Promo Card. What are the worth?

Hey guys, I hope the question is ok. I have the "John Kovalic Draws A Wandering Monster" Munchkin Promo Card, the Wicked Munchkin Bag&Die and the Wicked Munchkin Die (both with cardboard from which you can make a card). Does anyone know if they are worth anything? I bought them years ago at a game fair and never used them, since I only played Munchkin Cthulhu. Thanks for your answers. :-)
fx-cafe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2022, 05:06 AM   #2
mabhatter

Default Re: Wicked Munchkin Bag & Die and J.Kovalic Promo Card. What are the worth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fx-cafe View Post
Hey guys, I hope the question is ok. I have the "John Kovalic Draws A Wandering Monster" Munchkin Promo Card, the Wicked Munchkin Bag&Die and the Wicked Munchkin Die (both with cardboard from which you can make a card). Does anyone know if they are worth anything? I bought them years ago at a game fair and never used them, since I only played Munchkin Cthulhu. Thanks for your answers. :-)
There's small following on eBay for this stuff so you can look there. Prices can vary widely for long ago out of print stuff. That's probably not relevant here though. I don't think they allow trading here.
mabhatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 06:26 AM   #3
emigio

Default Re: Wicked Munchkin Bag & Die and J.Kovalic Promo Card. What are the worth?

for John Kovalic Draws A Wandering Monster depends if it is signed or not, i personally paid 20 to 50 dollars to that card (i have 5 english ones, 3 sketched, 2 unsketched). If it is signed with a cool artwork i think also more. I find that thw wicked dice is uncommon in USA but common in EU.
Contact me in private if "John Kovalic Draws A Wandering Monster" is signed and you want to sell it

Last edited by emigio; 06-03-2022 at 06:32 AM.
emigio is offline   Reply With Quote