Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-22-2019, 09:32 PM   #1
draxdeveloper

Default Cyberpunk trought the world

Ok, i will make a cyberpunk campaign with a lot of road trip, since my players will not read this topic, i will just put some details here.

This is a cyberpunk with a anime tone, so we will have espers, mechas, cyborgs and genetic modified humans, that people often call gens.

I am still creating stuff, but gens have 3 sub "species":
the were gens are gens humans with another animal gen. There is some variations here. The chimera have more than one distinct animal (you can have sometimes "close animals" like a lion and a cat and will not be a chimera). Were Gen X are were gens that simulate non natural traits from animals, generally one from legends (you have the fox model use "drug glands" to cause hallucinations that simulate illusions powers) the Uber Humans just take the humans to the extreme trying to create the perfect human and the abominations are far from being human and are more like bio weapons.

Cyborgs and espers will have sub groups to. Humans will have access to higher level of lucky and some other stuff related to "willpower" and talent and higher level.

That said, the plot will be related to something apart the cyberpunk setting that is something like Infinity worlds... This is not related to the topic. The important part is that they will travel around the world trying to recruit allies to a group and some other stuff.

It will be in 2070, i live in Brazil so i have some concepts to a cyberpunk Brazil (it will be the starting point) i can explain later... What i want is suggestions about the other countries and places of the world, we found a lot of stuff on cyberpunk north america, but not so much about the rest of the world... And i can think in a cyberpunk here in Brazil but is harder to think in other places.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kromm View Post
  1. Latin American (Mexico and parts south)
  2. Anglo (the U.K. and its English-speaking former colonies, including the U.S.A.)
  3. Western European ( "the Continent")
  4. Eastern European (the former Soviet Bloc)
  5. North African (from the Mediterranean coast south to the Sahel)
  6. Sub-Saharan (specifically as contrasted with North African)
  7. West Asian (from the Mediterranean east to Iran)
  8. Central Asian (Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Afghanistan, and so on)
  9. South Asian (dominated by India)
  10. East Asian (China, Japan, Korea, etc.)
I will make that they will visit at least one of each region above. So i need a "cyberpunk eastern europe" a "cyberpunk sub-saharan" and etc.
draxdeveloper is offline   Reply With Quote