Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2021, 04:40 PM   #331
Hide
 
Hide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Default Re: [DFRPG] Crawl! IC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajardoor View Post
TURN 2 The bad guys can be heard shouting threats and curses from the darkness. They all seem eager to murder (...)
As the enemies keep shouting threats, Bain attempts fast-talking, to persuade them of surrender...

Fast-Talk (5) 3d6= 15* ... and replies:

Reconsider your statements. You are already dead.

He stays on altert, and proceeds to conceal himself with camouflage.

Camouflage (16) 3d6= 15 ... success.

OOC: *This is a critical failure, it might provoke them to charge.
__________________
- 画龍点睛。Hide。
Hide is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 08:39 PM   #332
ajardoor
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Default Re: [DFRPG] Crawl! IC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hide View Post
OOC: *This is a critical failure, it might provoke them to charge.
OOC: Worse. It means you don't get to roll Camouflage and hide, you must have distracted yourself by taunting. And the enemies will try to single you out. And Fast-Talk was not even the right skill.
__________________
My blog: http://tabletoprpg333.home.blog
ajardoor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 09:52 PM   #333
vicious Violence
 
vicious Violence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Default Re: [DFRPG] Crawl! IC

Vic stands besides Bain,

DEATH, DEATH, DEATH THE FINAL SOLUTION AND GREAT EQUALIZER.
vicious Violence is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 10:06 PM   #334
PumpkinLorica
 
PumpkinLorica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2021
Default Re: [DFRPG] Crawl! IC

Gathika is ready with her sword, she is standing out of sight, attentive to the events (with all out defense dodge).
__________________
/ᐠ. 。.ᐟ\ᵐᵉᵒʷˎˊ˗
PumpkinLorica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 07:08 AM   #335
ericthered
Hero of Democracy
 
ericthered's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: far from the ocean
Default Re: [DFRPG] Crawl! IC

Telrith will stay around the corner, but send stonemaul forward with the torch in one hand and a rock in the other.
__________________
Be helpful, not pedantic

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 04:10 PM   #336
ajardoor
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Default Re: [DFRPG] Crawl! IC

The earth elemental follows Telrith's orders, and it ambles into the darkness.

TURN 3

The end of the corridor is silent, and nobody in the party is looking around the corner to see. What are they doing over there?
__________________
My blog: http://tabletoprpg333.home.blog
ajardoor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 07:58 AM   #337
ericthered
Hero of Democracy
 
ericthered's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: far from the ocean
Default Re: [DFRPG] Crawl! IC

Telrith calls to the elemental. "Stop!"


He listens for incoming arrows.
__________________
Be helpful, not pedantic

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 08:27 PM   #338
Hide
 
Hide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Default Re: [DFRPG] Crawl! IC

Bain is currently standing against the wall, around the “safe side” of the corner. As Stonemaul walks forward, Bain extends his hand and lights the torch using his power, the fire is burning blue. He whispers to the party:

Hold the line for now, I have a plan.
__________________
- 画龍点睛。Hide。

Last edited by Hide; Yesterday at 05:22 PM. Reason: Updated after receiving GM's information.
Hide is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 08:58 PM   #339
PumpkinLorica
 
PumpkinLorica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2021
Default Re: [DFRPG] Crawl! IC

Gathika will fetch a torch from the cart.
__________________
/ᐠ. 。.ᐟ\ᵐᵉᵒʷˎˊ˗
PumpkinLorica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:38 AM   #340
ajardoor
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Default Re: [DFRPG] Crawl! IC

Vic stands beside Bain as the earth elementals follow their master's orders.

TURN 4

The cave dwellers continue to go about their business. No-one but Stonemaul is observing him. And no one is attacking him, either.
__________________
My blog: http://tabletoprpg333.home.blog
ajardoor is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
dfrpg, dungeon fantasy, sharpshooter

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Fnords are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.