Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin

Old 02-17-2023, 04:34 PM   #131
sain9510

Default Re: New List of all promo cards

Another that has shown up in orders is
Curse! ...In Another Castle, door, munchkin.game, classic back
sain9510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2023, 10:49 PM   #132
sain9510

Another from a Warehouse 23 Order.
Curse! Baby Got Jack. Door. Munchkin.game. Classic back
Old 04-23-2023, 09:54 AM   #133
Cammagno

1) Cult Membership Card (Cthulhu) with the Promo back is listed only as <no URL>, but I've it with the <cthulhu.worldofmunchkin.com> url.

2) Whim of the Elder Gods (Cthulhu) with the Promo back is listed only as <no URL>, but I've it with the <cthulhudice.sjgames.com> url.

I don't know if these are new entries or a correction of the listed ones, because I've not the [n] versions of them

3-4) Grouching Tiger and Mook: Hidden Muskrat (Fu) are listed only as <unique url>, but I've them as <munchkin.sjgames.com>
I don't know if these are new entries or a correction of the listed ones, because I've not the [u] versions of them (by the way, what these url are supposed to be?)

5) Vending Machine: “Chromedome” is instead “Chrome Dome (Star Munchkin)”

6) "Candy Heart Dice [P][g,u]"should be instead "Candy Heart Dice [P][g+u]"

7) "Hobbled Goblin [D][g] (no "Goblin" subtext or "kovilac" sign)"
I'm not sure if it's included (because this "or" is not so clear to me), but anyway: there is also a Hobbled Goblin [D][g] without "Goblin" subtext, but with the sign (in a higher position)

8) BoomBox Palm Tree [T][j] is a Door.

9) BoomBox Spike Leads the Charge [T][j] is "Spyke..."

10) "Ewenicorn [D][j]" I also have Ewenicorn [D][g]

11) "Boa Constructor [D][u]" I have a Boa Constructor [D][j]
Don't know if this is a new entry or a correction of the listed one, because I've not the [u] versions of it (by the way, what this url is supposed to be?)

12) "Battering Ram [T][ww]" I have a Battering Ram [T][j]
Don't know if this is a new entry or a correction of the listed one, because I've not the [ww] versions of it

13) "Brick-Built [D][u]" I have a Brick-Built [D][j]
Don't know if this is a new entry or a correction of the listed one, because I've not the [u] versions of it (by the way, what this url is supposed to be?)

ADDED:

14) "Rollback [D][w,n]" The picture on muchkin.game is of Rollback [D][ww]

Last edited by Cammagno; 04-29-2023 at 10:12 AM.
Cammagno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 06:03 PM   #134
sain9510

Do you have any extras of the Ewenicorn with [g]? That does seem to be a new card.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cammagno View Post
1) Cult Membership Card (Cthulhu) with the Promo back is listed only as <no URL>, but I've it with the <cthulhu.worldofmunchkin.com> url.

2) Whim of the Elder Gods (Cthulhu) with the Promo back is listed only as <no URL>, but I've it with the <cthulhudice.sjgames.com> url.

I don't know if these are new entries or a correction of the listed ones, because I've not the [n] versions of them

3-4) Grouching Tiger and Mook: Hidden Muskrat (Fu) are listed only as <unique url>, but I've them as <munchkin.sjgames.com>
I don't know if these are new entries or a correction of the listed ones, because I've not the [u] versions of them (by the way, what these url are supposed to be?)

5) Vending Machine: “Chromedome” is instead “Chrome Dome (Star Munchkin)”

6) "Candy Heart Dice [P][g,u]"should be instead "Candy Heart Dice [P][g+u]"

7) "Hobbled Goblin [D][g] (no "Goblin" subtext or "kovilac" sign)"
I'm not sure if it's included (because this "or" is not so clear to me), but anyway: there is also a Hobbled Goblin [D][g] without "Goblin" subtext, but with the sign (in a higher position)

8) BoomBox Palm Tree [T][j] is a Door.

9) BoomBox Spike Leads the Charge [T][j] is "Spyke..."

10) "Ewenicorn [D][j]" I also have Ewenicorn [D][g]

11) "Boa Constructor [D][u]" I have a Boa Constructor [D][j]

12) "Battering Ram [T][ww]" I have a Battering Ram [T][j]
Don't know if this is a new entry or a correction of the listed one, because I've not the [ww] versions of it

13) "Brick-Built [D][u]" I have a Brick-Built [D][j]

Last edited by sain9510; 04-24-2023 at 06:11 PM.
Old 04-28-2023, 11:18 PM   #135
Cammagno

Quote:
Originally Posted by sain9510 View Post
Do you have any extras of the Ewenicorn with [g]? That does seem to be a new card.
No, only one
Old 04-28-2023, 11:26 PM   #136
Cammagno

If anyone is interested, I've made a checklist with all the promo cards from this list, integrated with my own collection (I've posted here in a previous reply all the differences I've found).
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
I'll try to keep it updated with all the new additions. It's open to comments for any correction or integration.

The first column is about my collection.

If you like this checklist, feel free to download the file and clean that column to fill in your own collection.

If you want to buy some duplicate cards (green # in the first column) or to sell me some of the cards I'm missing (red % in the first column), just contact me.
Old 04-30-2023, 10:49 AM   #137
sain9510

Just fyi, Battering Ram with the worldofmunchkin.com URL does exist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cammagno View Post
If anyone is interested, I've made a checklist with all the promo cards from this list, integrated with my own collection (I've posted here in a previous reply all the differences I've found).
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
I'll try to keep it updated with all the new additions. It's open to comments for any correction or integration.

The first column is about my collection.

If you like this checklist, feel free to download the file and clean that column to fill in your own collection.

If you want to buy some duplicate cards (green # in the first column) or to sell me some of the cards I'm missing (red % in the first column), just contact me.
Old 05-01-2023, 09:30 AM   #138
Paratoxical

Most of Cammagno's findings were indeed errors on my part and there were a few new cards sprinkled in. I have made the updates, if there is still an error let me know.

Also added other newly found cards, think I am up to date now
Paratoxical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2023, 06:46 AM   #139
pmpappas

Fabled Location of Great Significance [Du][g]

Or FLGS if you will. To paraphrase: Any player can discard two cards during any combat. Give either side a bonus, equal to any single digit in a game store receipt's total. Player must have the receipt. Double if playing in the store. Receipt usable once per game.

So just to be a munchkin, if I bought online and the only receipt I have is virtual, do I have to print it or can I pull it up on my phone and use it? ;-)

"Let people like what they like. Don't be a gamer hater." - Andrew Hackard
pmpappas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2023, 06:40 AM   #140
Cammagno

Quote:
Originally Posted by sain9510 View Post
Just fyi, Battering Ram with the worldofmunchkin.com URL does exist.
Thanks, good to know!