Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2022, 02:13 PM   #21
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Brazil
Default Re: New to GURPS

Originally Posted by whswhs View Post
What are you thinking of as the composition of that modifier? GURPS Powers has details on how to analyze the composition of a power modifier. This might have modifiers comparable to those for Magical, Psionic, or Super, all -10%. But I could see that it might also have the Elemental power modifier of -10% for mundane countermeasures (bright lights, for example) for a total of -20%.
Yes, mundane countermeasures was what I first thought, I was going to check my Powers book before setting the nail on the coffin thou since I dont have all of it from memory, but yes, initially that's what I thought.

When I have time Ill check the books to give all of those fully round up, I just cant do it right now
KarlKost is offline   Reply With Quote

character design

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Fnords are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.