Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Warehouse 23 > Warehouse 23 Digital

Old 08-27-2022, 04:55 PM   #1
fwcain
Evil Game Master For Hire

Default complete list of files?

For my own records, I'd like to be able to download a complete list of all the digital files I have at W23.

How do I do this, please?

Thanks,
Franklin
fwcain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 02:59 PM   #2
DreadDomain

Default Re: complete list of files?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwcain View Post
For my own records, I'd like to be able to download a complete list of all the digital files I have at W23.

How do I do this, please?

Thanks,
Franklin
I second this, It would be a great feature!
DreadDomain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2022, 05:44 AM   #3
Blind Mapmaker

It would be a really neat feature to have. I'd settle for a csv or html of all the titles with all the ancillary information (publisher, author, price, file type) SJGames could provide.
Old 08-30-2022, 11:50 PM   #4
Archangel Beth
In Nomine Line Editor

I went to https://www.warehouse23.com/account/downloads and hit the spacebar, then the backspace, in the little search window. After a moment, it populated with what I believe to be all of my WH23 files. I had to scroll within the window, and it did go blank-while-loading the next batch of file names... But when I do command-A to select all, everything looks selected. Let's try copying...

Yeah, the list pastes into TextEdit, with a little stuff from the top and bottom of the page that can be easily clipped out.
Old 08-31-2022, 08:07 AM   #5
fwcain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangel Beth View Post
I went to https://www.warehouse23.com/account/downloads and hit the spacebar, then the backspace, in the little search window. After a moment, it populated with what I believe to be all of my WH23 files. I had to scroll within the window, and it did go blank-while-loading the next batch of file names... But when I do command-A to select all, everything looks selected. Let's try copying...

Yeah, the list pastes into TextEdit, with a little stuff from the top and bottom of the page that can be easily clipped out.
Thanks, Beth. I did try that myself, but my list of files was so large that I could not get all of it with just one copy-and-paste. I had to scroll down to the bottom and do it again to get the latter half.

And even with carefully removing the obvious overlap (from the "center" of my list of files shown), once I imported the resulting text file into a spreadsheet and I alphabetized the resulting document, I found two duplicate entries had somehow crept in (via the unsorted list of files from the page above).

Since the count of records in the spreadsheet (268) matches the count of files on that web page (also 268), I have to presume that somehow the duplicate entries are on the page itself...

(Edit):
Double-checking my list of files at W23 solved the puzzle -- I had actually ordered these two (free) PDFs twice each! They were both listed twice -- once for each order. And since I stripped out that column from my spreadsheet, I no longer had the explanation on hand. ;-)

Thanks,
Franklin

Last edited by fwcain; 08-31-2022 at 08:20 AM.
Old 09-01-2022, 09:45 PM   #6
Archangel Beth
In Nomine Line Editor

I was just now going through all my files to try to get the data for the unmarked-but-already-purchased stuff, and I think I may have 3 copies of some freebies... And two of a purchased one! I can only assume I A: missed the "you own this" warning, or B: wasn't logged on (and thought I was) when I put stuff in the cart, and after I logged on, it didn't alert me because I was already in the middle of paying for it...

And that's not even counting a couple things that I have comps of and bought a copy anyway out of solidarity.
Old 10-19-2023, 01:10 PM   #7
fwcain

With the change-over to the new site on Shopify, the URL for the complete list of files on the old site is now:

https://archive.warehouse23.com/account/downloads

For those of you who needed this, to download your list of files...

Franklin