Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > The Fantasy Trip > The Fantasy Trip: House Rules

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-22-2021, 05:52 PM   #1
lordtarim

Default Thoughts on a Healing Spell.

I am Creating a Healing Spell to use in my campaign and potentially publish in a future supplment book expanding on various tallents like Preist, Bard, and Naturalist.

I have 3 variants I would like everyones opinion on, they have so far been untested in their present form.

Minor Healing: IQ 12 Thrown Spell

Version #1 - Cost: 2ST, 4ST, or 8ST
Heals target 1D6/2D6/3D6 points of Damage and/or Fatigue. Additional castings on the same target with in 24hrs adds a 1 die penality to the to hit roll for each extra casting ( 4D6 then 5D6, 6D6 ect...).

Version #2 - IQ 10 Touch only?
Heals target 1D6/2D6/3D6 points of Damage and/or Fatigue. Penality of one additional dice per extra 1D6 in healing on the to hit roll (2D6 healing = 4D6 vs DX, 3D6 healing = 5D6 vs DX, ect...) ST cost = 1/2 number of hits healed.

Version #3 - IQ 10 or 12? Cost: 2ST
Heals target 2 hits and converts all the damage they have taken so far into fatigue. Does nothing for fatigue only Damage (hits) and has no effect on additional damage taken after the spell is cast.

Let me know what you guys think, im trying to keep it low powered enough to fit in with the lethality of The Fantasy Trip.
lordtarim is offline   Reply With Quote