Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-15-2021, 12:15 PM   #11
Hide

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

At the meeting, Pacifica explains the situation to Hua, she tells her about their achievements with the officials and Zybo:

Besides Zybo, we have subverted:

Lieutenant Chojo, Shields 1st mate.
Lieutenant Jokuchi, Lasers 2nd mate.
Lieutenant Jivithi, Motive 2nd mate.
Lieutenant Vibibu, Life Support 2nd mate.
Lieutenant Nichapu, Missiles 1st mate.
Lieutenant Vinobi, Navigation 2nd mate.

All of them have become zealots of La Quinta República. And following our plan, Nichapu has been brainwashed to believe he helped Chiki in breaking the hyperdrives.

Day, you still have to find Chiki so I am giving you her information right now (which was in Zybo’s dossier).

We must put the rest of the officers in contact, and have them cooperate in our mission. And I have 2 plans for this:

FIRST PLAN
Quote:
Hua, you could become invisible and leave them a note to have them rendezvous.
Place and time should be: At a seldom employed storage room, during my off-hours. Tomorrow after my shift.
I can talk trough the radio without actually speaking, so…
We could leave a radio in a room, and we could speak to them trough it. This way we can explain what we need to explain to them, and leave them the instructions without showing ourselves.
I propose we do this before the hyperdrives break.
SECOND PLAN
Quote:
I could fast-talk my way towards a subverted officer, namely Chojo, leveraging in the fact that I have been helping Zybo in spotting the Dread Stormers. Then I could let him know the names of the officers that have been subverted and, as the procedures suggest, let him know that they are suspicious. I can do this during or after my next shift.
Day’s section lockdown is imminent. It’s been agreed they will stay at the depot, and once we reach said place, there will be major changes of personnel and a general resupply.

Plus, about 10 days after departure, this ship’s first engagement in combat will take place.

We have about 2 and a half days to change the game; for this matter Day plans to break the hyperdrives (he will share the plan with us in a moment), which might put his section in lockdown earlier than expected. To prevent Day from being “removed”, I have acquired the information of Nijothu (from the shield section) which Day can supplant using his powers before breaking the hyperdrives; Day might need your assistance with Nijothu, Hua.

Pacifica then share’s the Nijothu’s information with her team.