Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 09-26-2011, 09:55 PM   #151
pup67vargr

Default Re: [OOC] The Voyages of "The Hiawatha" [Hero Class] : GURPS Traveller

Does Dr. Chevalier have more that she wants to investigate regarding the medical profession while here on Prometheus? Anybody else have anything? If so, please feel free to post before doulos05 gets caught up and flings us off to Barnard! :-P
pup67vargr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 12:36 AM   #152
sn0wball

Quote:
Originally Posted by pup67vargr View Post
Does Dr. Chevalier have more that she wants to investigate regarding the medical profession while here on Prometheus? Anybody else have anything? If so, please feel free to post before doulos05 gets caught up and flings us off to Barnard! :-P
As far as she is concerned, we are ready to go.
Old 10-20-2011, 06:42 PM   #153
pup67vargr

Leaving tomorrow afternoon for the weekend. Will be without a computer until Sunday evening. "See" you then! ;-)
Old 10-24-2011, 08:44 PM   #154
pup67vargr

Got back home last night. Hmm, still not much happening here. Seems like this game may be headed for the same fate suffered by every other Traveller game I've ever played in or run: After the crew finds themselves in space, it's not long before someone (or everyone) starts asking, 'So now what?'

I thought that I might be able to answer that question, but if no one is interested in the answer, what good does it do? If there's still interest in playing, I'm certainly willing to continue the GMing. Maybe we can even find something that will be fun to do? :-)
Old 10-25-2011, 06:28 AM   #155
doulos05

For my part, I'm sorry. I thought that the low time commitment would permit me to get involved, but unfortunately I've been unable. I'm going through an incredibly difficult period in my life, my faith, and my marriage (and, by extension, my finances) and have found myself completely devoid of creative anything.

In the interests of permitting those with the time and creativity to play, I'm going to respectfully bow out of this campaign. Pup, once I come through the other side of this, if you're running a game and you'll take me back, I'll look you up. But honestly, it won't be this year and probably won't be next year either.
doulos05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 08:27 PM   #156
pup67vargr

Thanks, Doulos05. Your endorsement of my GMing means a great deal to me. I'll probably be doing something on here when you're feeling ready. If I'm running a game, you'll be welcome. If I'm playing, I'll keep on playing and start running a game on the side, too. All of the players in this game are fantastic players in my book, and you're certainly no exception to that rule doulos05. I wish you all the best in your endeavors, and I especially hope that you and your mate find again the bliss that you once shared. Cherish that relationship, nurture it, and work hard for it, even when you don't want to do so and don't think that you can. Just do that. Never give up. Never surrender. Great will be your reward in the end.

Anyone else have any announcements, sn0wball and Mister Juan? Any suggestions? Should we continue? Start over? Do you guys want to each take one of doulos05's characters and continue as before? I'm open to any of these suggestions and probably any different ones that you guys can think of as well.

Last edited by pup67vargr; 10-25-2011 at 08:33 PM.