Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Old 09-22-2006, 05:40 AM   #101
jSarek

Default Re: So, how great is Kromm anyway?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icelander
Who wants a 4e GURPS-Atlantis if we can clamor for a 4e GURPS Lost Continents instead?

Mu, Lemuria and the island kingdom of Atlantis all get a large chapter. Relations between the ancient continents. Magic rules for world-shattering magic. Rules for using super-science instead of magic. Lost Continents Mythos.

Kenneth Hite to write most of it. David Pulver on the tech. Stoddard on societies. Kromm himself to edit.

The biggest, baddest setting ever made. Ancient Astronauts meet the Secret Masters and Things From Beyond Time in our world before recorded history.
Add in Caprona and I'm sold.
jSarek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 06:33 AM   #102
Icelander

Quote:
Originally Posted by jSarek
Add in Caprona and I'm sold.
Caprona exists during recorded history. It's a Ruritanian country, not a Lost Continent.

Not that GURPS: Ruritania wouldn't be a nice idea... ;)

Besides, I heard that Kromm imagined both Caprona, Ruritania and Graustark into existance while having a quiet evening at home. He then went out and dug the Grand Canyon while playing with his cat in the backyard.

Last edited by Icelander; 09-22-2006 at 06:37 AM.
Icelander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 11:22 AM   #103
Spudzill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icelander
Who wants a 4e GURPS-Atlantis if we can clamor for a 4e GURPS Lost Continents instead?

Mu, Lemuria and the island kingdom of Atlantis all get a large chapter. Relations between the ancient continents. Magic rules for world-shattering magic. Rules for using super-science instead of magic. Lost Continents Mythos.

Kenneth Hite to write most of it. David Pulver on the tech. Stoddard on societies. Kromm himself to edit.

The biggest, baddest setting ever made. Ancient Astronauts meet the Secret Masters and Things From Beyond Time in our world before recorded history.
Only if you add Hyperborea and Thule as well. They gotta be there along, perhaps with shavers hollow Earth.
Old 09-23-2006, 12:57 AM   #104
Christopher R. Rice

Kromm-rays* turned his cat into a feral world slayer that demanded a proportionate lavatory in the form of the Sahara…so Kromm gave it to the beast…

*Kromm-rays come from being to close the the awesomeness that is Kromm...

Latest GURPS Book: Dungeon Fantasy Denizens: Thieves
Latest TFT Book: The Sunken Library

Become a Patron!
Christopher R. Rice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 02:16 AM   #105
Spudzill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostdancer
Kromm-rays* turned his cat into a feral world slayer that demanded a proportionate lavatory in the form of the Sahara…so Kromm gave it to the beast…

*Kromm-rays come from being to close the the awesomeness that is Kromm...
Saying one is too close seems to imply something is wrong. Of course the awesomeness that is Kromm can never be wrong as Kromm is infallible. It was Kromms express will that the cat metamorphosed into the world slayer. Hail Kromm and fear his world-slaying cat. (Though we know not its name.)
Old 09-23-2006, 02:46 AM   #106
Christopher R. Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spudzill
Saying one is too close seems to imply something is wrong. Of course the awesomeness that is Kromm can never be wrong as Kromm is infallible. It was Kromms express will that the cat metamorphosed into the world slayer. Hail Kromm and fear his world-slaying cat. (Though we know not its name.)
"And the world shall be reborn in a hail of fiery hairballs. And I looked and low the Archdemon Hackard lifted the 7th seal...and all the MIB under throne of Kromm wept"
- Taken from the BOOK of SJG

Become a Patron!
Old 09-23-2006, 03:13 AM   #107
Gabriella

And Lo and behold it was known that Kromm's world slaying cat, was simply called <i>Fluffy</i> and thus its desire for great revenge, and thusly Kromm made it so.

Thus Kromm has accepted the title God of Vengance. (especially in kitty circles) He has a cult of exotic ninja kitty's that answer to his every beck and call.
Old 09-23-2006, 03:23 AM   #108
Spudzill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriella
And Lo and behold it was known that Kromm's world slaying cat, was simply called <i>Fluffy</i> and thus its desire for great revenge, and thusly Kromm made it so.

Thus Kromm has accepted the title God of Vengance. (especially in kitty circles) He has a cult of exotic ninja kitty's that answer to his every beck and call.
Upon Dying for Kromm in Holy War one is taken to Valhalla(Residence of Fluffy)and given 72 virgin Space Amazon Ninja Catgirls. But they won't want anything to do with you, really,fanboys but they will allow for convention photos for $10 each.
Old 09-23-2006, 03:42 AM   #109
Christopher R. Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spudzill
Upon Dying for Kromm in Holy War one is taken to Valhalla(Residence of Fluffy)and given 72 virgin Space Amazon Ninja Catgirls. But they won't want anything to do with you, really,fanboys but they will allow for convention photos for $10 each.
Dude...thats just F****d up. I hate using curse words but seriouisly..this deserved it!

Ghostdancer

Become a Patron!
Old 09-23-2006, 05:11 AM   #110
Spudzill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostdancer
Dude...thats just F****d up. I hate using curse words but seriouisly..this deserved it!

Ghostdancer
What? $10 for convention photos is cheaper than I was charged atComicCon in San Diego.

Tags
kromm