Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin 101

Old 01-18-2014, 12:16 PM   #1
ThatSommeS

Default Running away do i have to wait?

Okey, i am in a game with four player and i encounter a monster that i cannot defeat. And i want to run away. But one person in this game really wants to wreck the game for me do i have to wait for this person to do something bad or can i just run away?
Thank you =)
ThatSommeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 01:16 PM   #2
Clipper

Default Re: Running away do i have to wait?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatSommeS View Post
Okey, i am in a game with four player and i encounter a monster that i cannot defeat. And i want to run away. But one person in this game really wants to wreck the game for me do i have to wait for this person to do something bad or can i just run away?
Thank you =)
While you need to provide reasonable time to other players if you are winning a combat and want to declare victory, you do not need to provide any time to the other players if you are losing a combat and want to declare defeat. You can just say you have lost and start Running Away from the monsters. It's a good idea not to dawdle, as if somebody plays a card (such as Wandering Monster) before you declare defeat, it would be fully resolved.

Tags
evil, running