Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Old 03-06-2023, 01:43 PM   #1
Steven Marsh

Default Two GURPS Bundles of Holding now live! 4E Combat Action and 4E Supers

If you're looking to expand your GURPS digital library and get some money in the hands of a good charity, we've got not one, but two new bundles of holding!The first focuses on combat, martial arts, and fast-paced action . . . including the option to get started with GURPS Action goodness.

The second focuses on super-heroics, strange powers, with GURPS Supers, GURPS Powers, and — if you level up your collection — you'll get character-building options with a trove of GURPS Power-Ups and Powers goodness.

They're only around for a limited time, so don't miss out on fantastic fighting, amazing action, and sensational super-powered GURPS gaming!
Steven Marsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2023, 01:45 PM   #2
SilvercatMoonpaw

Default Re: Two GURPS Bundles of Holding now live! 4E Combat Action and 4E Supers

I will probably get the GURPS Combat one. I have the stuff I want out of the GURPS Supers one.
Old 03-07-2023, 01:38 PM   #3
Kymage

Default Re: Two GURPS Bundles of Holding now live! 4E Combat Action and 4E Supers

Question, I've never purchased a Bundle of Holding before.

How does it work?

The reason I ask is that I have several of the items in the Action and Supers bundle already. Can I edit the products I get or is it all or nothing?
Kymage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2023, 01:48 PM   #4
Turhan's Bey Company
Aluminated

Location: East of the moon, west of the stars, close to buses and shopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymage View Post
Question, I've never purchased a Bundle of Holding before.

How does it work?
You pick how much you want to pay for the bundle from the options provided, check out, and collect your stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymage View Post
The reason I ask is that I have several of the items in the Action and Supers bundle already. Can I edit the products I get or is it all or nothing?
It's all or nothing. Yes, this means that depending on the contents of the bundle, you do end up buying stuff a second time, as I've done on an occasion or two. With the deep discounts involved, you may come out ahead anyway (they provide list prices in the descriptions, so you can do the math for your own collection), and a chunk of it goes to a charity you may find worth supporting.

Buy my Warehouse 23 stuff, dammit!
Turhan's Bey Company is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2023, 03:40 PM   #5
fwcain
Evil Game Master For Hire

Default Re: Two GURPS Bundles of Holding

Will these files be added to our PDF library at W23?
fwcain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2023, 04:15 PM   #6
Lennon

Default Re: Two GURPS Bundles of Holding

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwcain View Post
Will these files be added to our PDF library at W23?
Or can the files be added on request.
Lennon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2023, 08:02 PM   #7
dcarson

They didn't add it to W23 with the earlier ones. That adds a lot of people time on their end. BoH does have it's own library that you can go back and download again later.

In terms of buying things again if I bought 2 copies I figure I can give one away. I can certainly feel fine printing 2 copies for my table.
dcarson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2023, 05:07 AM   #8
SilvercatMoonpaw

They give you copies on OneBookShelf (DrivethruRPG). Not ideal if you want everything in one place, but kind of nice if you already have stuff from there.
Old 03-08-2023, 04:03 PM   #9
johndallman
Night Watchman

Another Bundle of Holding offer that goes well with GURPS: a set of 11 system-less historical sourcebooks. Covers Celts, Pirates, Vikings, Knights Templar, Roman legions, feudal Japan, Renaissance France, Mongols, the Three Kingdoms, the Pinkertons, and gangs of New York.
johndallman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2023, 06:22 PM   #10
Kymage

So do I need an account on OneBookShelf (DrivethruRPG) if I order bundle?

I got to say I'm regretting not paying attention earlier to the bundles. My current project is to get GURPS in its entirety in PDF form (I believe I have copies of everything put out in physical form) and that would have been very helpful if I purchased some of the earlier bundles. I shall keep an eye out for future bundles.
Kymage is offline   Reply With Quote