Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Warehouse 23 > Warehouse 23 General Discussion

Old 09-07-2022, 02:13 PM   #1
mehrkat

Default Advice on figuring out what I bought on kickstarter

Hi

every time there is a new Kickstarter on the Fantasy Trip I try to buy some of the stuff on the Kickstarter.

A lot of the purchases are not transferred to Warehouse 23 so I can't use my account to figure out what I've purchased.

I don't currently play Fantasy Trip though I've been trying to pick everything up for when I have a chance to run a game and to use it for inspiration for GURPS game.

I'm hoping someone has some advice to figure out what I've purchased as there is a separate Backerkit for every kickstarter and the Kickstarter itself shows the amount of extra money you spent but not what you actually purchased.

Also I'm hoping someone has info about when products will make their way to the store account.
Old 09-07-2022, 05:30 PM   #2
Archangel Beth
In Nomine Line Editor

Default Re: Advice on figuring out what I bought on kickstarter

On the backerkit website -- or at least my link to one of the projects -- I clicked on my email up in the top right corner and got a "view my projects," so you can at least view them individually? I don't know if they'll show the add-ons or not, but you could at least copy down the stuff into a list?

(Hopefully one of the people actually involved in the kickstarter rewards will have a better solution!)
Old 09-07-2022, 08:10 PM   #3
Mack_JB

I've gotten into the habit of using a Word document (or a spreadsheet would work) when I back a complex KS game, listing everything I've ordered or were promised as a stretch goal.
Mack_JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2022, 01:31 PM   #4
mehrkat

Thanks Archangel Beth - I had never noticed that. I'll browse that soon.

Mack_JB - I tried to do that but I'm trying to fix my list and make sure I get it all.