Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 10-21-2013, 01:17 PM   #141
Totem

Default Re: Meta: LOOKING FOR PLAYERS

Worlds of Fire is currently standing one hand short. The player in question hasn't logged in for two weeks, and hasn't posted at all in a month. I've had no contact, so I don't know how serious this is or anything like that, but I'm trying to keep things moving.

I have one place available in the game. The first couple of posts in the OOC thread deal with the standard character notes. The only major request at this point is for someone who has at least one point in Cartography. Aside from that some kind of backstory of how you ended up in a position where you could be dropped in (working for one of the Harbours, etc) and a decent idea of the character's overall abilities is what I ask for. PM me with any ideas and I'll try to get back as soon as I can. I'm also open to the idea of a local character rather than a world-jumper, and I've got a couple of ideas in for that as well.

I will also recommend reading one of the most useful threads on the forum.

Last edited by Totem; 10-23-2013 at 12:11 PM.
Totem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 03:07 PM   #142
DarkForce

Looking to possibly add more players to the Day series.

Currently on Day 2 of zombie survival. Come check out the OCC for character creation!

if your Intersted shoot me a PM!
DarkForce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 09:23 PM   #143
zoncxs

Looking to run a low dark horror fantasy game using RPM and Divine favor. plenty of plot twists with what I have in mind.

A town with a dark past that is surrounded by stories of mysterious woods and ghost. you learn that something is going to happen in 9 days but do not know what. you must find out what it is and stop it if you can. One person is dead already, but it was written off as an accident. Solve the riddle without causing panic or being found out, you are all wanted for murder in one town or another (not your fault the monsters killed people...). Dark days are coming...

characters created on 125/-50/-5

PM if interested.
zoncxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 08:02 AM   #144
zoncxs

OR

Combat oriented fantasy game using imbuements.

You just joined an organization that host a world wide tournament that never ends. Fight to obtain a higher rank and become a legend!

Starting point total will be 150/-25/-5
zoncxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 06:51 AM   #145
Loukas

I'll have time to PBM next week, but after that only sporadically. Any games willing to take me onboard with this proviso?
Loukas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 10:02 AM   #146
Poonbahbah

I would take a look at Lost in Dreams' OCC. It's perfect for that sort of thing.
Old 11-27-2013, 06:31 AM   #147
Ulthar88

The Stranger Land campaign is in sandbox mode and looking for 2-3 new players. Your characters would be natives, not immigrants, to this world so the character restrictions would be a little different, but the first page of the thread should give you the general idea.
PM me with your interest and notions and I'll fill in the particulars.
Ulthar88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 09:16 PM   #148
ThatMusicWriter

I am presently looking for players for a zombie campaign. The PCs will bear witness to the beginning and duration of the zombie appocolypse. 75 pt. characters, regular people, sandbox orientation. PM if interested.
ThatMusicWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 06:28 PM   #149
LemmingLord

Looking for players for high powered high role play dysfunctional family gets superpowers. Ooc is up for those interested.
Old 02-16-2014, 09:46 PM   #150
Justin_Bedard

FANTASIES OF DREAMS PAST (Bane storm/High tech)

As one of the worlds's dreamers, you have the unique ability to phase between earth and yrth while sleeping. Part of an elite guild, you carry the mission to better Yrth and earth.
A recent newcomer has upset the precarious balance of control in the guild, sending it into small parties. you, along with the newcomer, have to fight off the old leaders of the group and find out why they want the newcomer dead.

Original Intro.

WARNING! not for the slow poster. this is an ULTRA play by post. In other words, a post every 30 minutes or you'll be left in the dark.

PM me if you might want to play.

Last edited by Justin_Bedard; 02-17-2014 at 06:46 AM.
Justin_Bedard is offline   Reply With Quote