Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2021, 02:02 PM   #951
vicious Violence
 
vicious Violence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Location: in your heart
Default Re: [DFRPG] Crawl! OOC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajardoor View Post
What do you propose, Vic?
I agree with Gathika
vicious Violence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2021, 11:58 PM   #952
Hide
 
Hide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Default Re: [DFRPG] Crawl! OOC

For the matter of moving around the caves, Bain will do the following preventive actions:

Observation (13) 12.
Camouflage (17) 12.
Stealth (14) 10.
Traps (13+1) 14.
__________________
- 画龍点睛。Hide。
Hide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 03:53 AM   #953
ajardoor
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Default Re: [DFRPG] Crawl! OOC

Do you mean the door in the bandit lair (the one you tried to suffocate), or the necromancer lair (where you saved those prisoners)?
__________________
My blog: http://tabletoprpg333.home.blog
ajardoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 08:26 AM   #954
Hide
 
Hide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Default Re: [DFRPG] Crawl! OOC

It is the one in the bandit lair.
__________________
- 画龍点睛。Hide。
Hide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 01:27 PM   #955
ajardoor
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Default Re: [DFRPG] Crawl! OOC

Alright.

Entering the Caves, you find it was partially re-filled with zombies!
__________________
My blog: http://tabletoprpg333.home.blog
ajardoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 02:04 PM   #956
Hide
 
Hide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Default Re: [DFRPG] Crawl! OOC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajardoor View Post
Bain has no way to know if the creatures were magical or not (...)
I have magery, I believe magery (Per) lets you sense magic and mana. Please let me know your thoughts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajardoor View Post
(...) The undead fiends have not become aware of the party yet, so the adventurers could sneak back out without a fight...or they could try eliminating the zombies...
I guess it is time to play the game!
__________________
- 画龍点睛。Hide。
Hide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 03:06 PM   #957
PumpkinLorica
 
PumpkinLorica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2021
Default Re: [DFRPG] Crawl! OOC

Gathika casts sunlight on Bain's signal 14/10. It's going to be a success.
__________________
/ᐠ. 。.ᐟ\ᵐᵉᵒʷˎˊ˗
PumpkinLorica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 03:44 PM   #958
vicious Violence
 
vicious Violence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Location: in your heart
Default Re: [DFRPG] Crawl! OOC

Vic will use EVALUATE on the zombies, and will wait for Gathika’s spell and for any actions from Telrtih and Bain.
vicious Violence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 04:02 PM   #959
ajardoor
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Default Re: [DFRPG] Crawl! OOC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hide View Post
I have magery, I believe magery (Per) lets you sense magic and mana. Please let me know your thoughts.
No dice on the dogs.
Mana levels and enchanted items only. You wanna know more about the dogs, you need a certain spell.

Now, do Bain and Telrith want to fight the zombies?
__________________
My blog: http://tabletoprpg333.home.blog
ajardoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 07:53 PM   #960
Hide
 
Hide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Default Re: [DFRPG] Crawl! OOC

Bain takes position about 5 yards from the monsters, taking partial cover. He is camouflaged and under stealth. As soon as Gathika casts her spell, he delivers two shots with a DWA, going for the vitals of the monsters.

Attack 1:
Fast-Draw (14) and Ready (14) successful.
Shooting 13 (DWA, acc, vitals, range: 15, 3, -3, -2), successful.
Hide: 3D6 → 11(5 +3 +3)

Damage:
2d6+4 * 3 IMP
Hide: 2D6 → 12(6 +6)
Injury: Up to 48 HP of damage.

Attack 2:
Fast-Draw (14) and Ready (14) successful.
Shooting 12 (DWA, acc, vitals, quick-shooting, range: 15, 3, -3, -1,-2), successful.
Hide: 3D6 → 10(3 +4 +3)

Damage:
2d6+4 * 3 IMP
Hide: 2D6 → 4(2 +2)
Injury: Up to 24 HP of damage.

Bain ends his surprise attack drawing another arrow.

Both monsters may require an HT roll at -5 for a major wound to the vitals (they got 7 and 8).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajardoor View Post
(...) You wanna know more about the dogs, you need a certain spell (...)
Alright!
__________________
- 画龍点睛。Hide。
Hide is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
dfrpg, dungeon fantasy, fantasy, magic, martial arts

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Fnords are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.