Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 10-29-2012, 11:00 AM   #91
Case

Default Re: Meta: LOOKING FOR PLAYERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by dchsknight View Post
would there be any interest in playing a zombie Apocolypse horror game? kind of like walking dead?
Yep, sounds good.
Case is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 01:09 PM   #92
DarkForce

SO FAR!

We have a zombie game starting.

Game will take place in America in modern times, if not a year or two ahead.

Game will take place in a town of about 160,000 people. The town will be set up in a square type layout. Streets will run north south a-z and east-west 1-150. So street names will be 10st and Avenue R.

Players are shaping up to be 300 Cp but I might be leaning towards 350. game will be cinematic! More in the OOC, Check it out! players can range from normal people to soldiers, cops, doctors, preists, nerds, jocks, fathers, sons, daughters, and so on!

This will be a zombie horror survival game, with twists mixed in!
DarkForce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 01:12 PM   #93
momothefiddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by dchsknight View Post
SO FAR!

We have a zombie game starting.

Game will take place in America in modern times, if not a year or two ahead.

Game will take place in a town of about 160,000 people. The town will be set up in a square type layout. Streets will run north south a-z and east-west 1-150. So street names will be 10st and Avenue R.

Players are shaping up to be 300 Cp but I might be leaning towards 350. game will be cinematic! More in the OOC, Check it out! players can range from normal people to soldiers, cops, doctors, preists, nerds, jocks, fathers, sons, daughters, and so on!

This will be a zombie horror survival game, with twists mixed in!
The OOC mentioned is here, for anyone who needs it.

Astrid 14/14HP, 3/10FP buffs
Jorin 13/13, 9/10, 0/1 ER, 24/24, 3/6, 6/6, 6/6, 6/6 Rings, 6 days since last use of WT
momothefiddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 02:47 PM   #94
ErhnamDJ

I currently has one (count 'em, one) spot open in my GURPS Dungeon Fantasy game Welcome to Hell. This spot is probably only going to be open for a few days, so please send me a private message if you're interested.

My blog.
ErhnamDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 01:13 PM   #95
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Opening an Infinite Worlds Campaign, Looking for players.

OK, thats a little vauge. Here's a better description: The campaign will be run in the infinite worlds setting with some changes. It will be mostly confined to "realistic" parralells, at least as far as the laws of physics go.

Infinity will be somewhat darker, centrum a little lighter, and the players will be working for a third party. The campaign will spend a decent amount of time on the echoes messing with history. The campaign will center on the near east, from the Balkans to Egypt.

Characters may have almost any background, including centrum, infinity, Reich-5, Shiaku-mon, Neanderthal, and alternates you came up with. Yrth, Merlin, and Caliph are legal places of origin, but involve high UB (20+, unless its just fluff). It will take a stellar background story to allow a cabalist in. All characters must be able to function at TL 8-2.

More info will be placed in an OCC

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 09:42 AM   #96
Michael Thayne

Assault on Bunker 23

Seeking five players for a 2,000-point one-shot Supers in WWII game. Unlike the other supers game I'm running right now, I'm going to do a fair amount to try to avoid *too much* munchkinism. Details in the OOC thread.
Michael Thayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:32 PM   #97
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

I am running a poll on what players look for in a Play by Post game. I will be using it to guide my behavior in existing threads and also for a possible one-shot game. The thread is labeled as an OCC

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
Old 12-07-2012, 08:52 AM   #98
fifiste

Default low cp zombie survival with premade charaters

I myself am in real life trying to give my friends an introductory GURPS zombie game, with pre-made characters.
I think maybe it would be cool to run this on PBP now so I could test the scenario and characters I made for them.
So if anybody is up for a (probably quick) zombie game and don't mind premade chars then let me know.
The game is going to be about a bunch of rather ordinary people encountering some Z-troubles on their vacation on tropical island, the purpose of the first session(IRL) is to find a transportation and get the hell out of there.
Chars are 50 points with 25 additional disads. Mainly I'll equipped and incompetent :P. I'll try to pester people with fatigue rules and fright-checks so that there would be panic and mayhem.
Ill post the premade chars soon. I have 7 premade chars. The adventure group will consist of 5 people, and I'm hoping at least three of them players. Others will be picked from same chars and stay NPC-s until the players chars get eaten.

edit:http://www.smallfiles.org/download/4...raiso.rar.html
In here are 7 charasheets in pdf format.

Last edited by fifiste; 12-07-2012 at 09:15 AM. Reason: added pre-made characters charsheet link
fifiste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 02:59 PM   #99
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Strange Neighbors is Still recruiting! we are always open.

This time I am looking to fill two specific positions: a mate on the ship, and the FTL pilot.

Strange neighbors is set aboard humanities first FTL ship, and I have promised aliens, diplomacy, and combat!

The posting rate is quite leisurely.

each player gets a 200 point character and a 150 point character. (if you wish you can just take the 200, but play may move away from a specific character).

one character is a "descision" character, and the other is a "front line character". UT is not required, or even "cannon". Spaceships is nice, but not necessary for players.

PM me if you are interested!

Old 12-07-2012, 04:41 PM   #100
Skullcrusher

Default Re: low cp zombie survival with premade charaters

Quote:
Originally Posted by fifiste View Post
I myself am in real life trying to give my friends an introductory GURPS zombie game, with pre-made characters.
I think maybe it would be cool to run this on PBP now so I could test the scenario and characters I made for them.
So if anybody is up for a (probably quick) zombie game and don't mind premade chars then let me know.
The game is going to be about a bunch of rather ordinary people encountering some Z-troubles on their vacation on tropical island, the purpose of the first session(IRL) is to find a transportation and get the hell out of there.
Chars are 50 points with 25 additional disads. Mainly I'll equipped and incompetent :P. I'll try to pester people with fatigue rules and fright-checks so that there would be panic and mayhem.
Ill post the premade chars soon. I have 7 premade chars. The adventure group will consist of 5 people, and I'm hoping at least three of them players. Others will be picked from same chars and stay NPC-s until the players chars get eaten.

edit:http://www.smallfiles.org/download/4...raiso.rar.html
In here are 7 charasheets in pdf format.

I'm in but I'd rather play a 50 point version of Trent....which is actually how he started out in the first place....50 points.

Randal Kane - Trent Bauer
Skullcrusher is offline   Reply With Quote