Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > The Fantasy Trip

Old 02-17-2023, 08:26 AM   #31
hcobb

Default Re: Hexagram (general comments, all issues)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terquem View Post
Looks like Hexsgram 11 might be breaking out onto the scene soon
Sign up to be notified here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...e-fantasy-trip
Old 02-17-2023, 11:47 PM   #32
Arshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmartian View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonm View Post
A stickied thread for all Hexagram discussion!
after how many posts, I Will become a full member of this forum?
I also want to be a member over here.

Last edited by Arshi; 02-17-2023 at 11:56 PM.
Arshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2023, 04:48 AM   #33
Shostak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leenaa View Post
If anyone knows this question of mine, please lat me knowg
It looks like Steve Jackson answered this.
Shostak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 06:05 PM   #34
Brazen Hussey

Sorry if this is a poor place to post this but I haven't been getting answers elsewhere.

I paid for a copy of Hexagram #9 several months ago (as an add-on to another kickstarter) and was accidentally sent #8 instead. I reported this three months ago and was given a response and assigned ticket #29304. But I have yet to receive Hexagram #9.

Also, the ticket response made it seem like maybe he thought I needed #10 which I don't. I received #10 just fine.

I've emailed and messaged about once a month but no response. I would still love to get Hexagram #9!
Brazen Hussey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 07:25 AM   #35
tomc

Something similar happened with my kickstarter order. I got a ticket # and everything was resolved in a few weeks.

Check your spam folder (and "updates", "promotional" etc. depending on your email client) for anything from "help@sjgames", there may be a reply you missed.

If there's nothing there, email them again, maybe to a different, but still appropriate, address. They'll make it right.

Freedom of Speech is not Freedom of Podium
tomc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2023, 12:07 AM   #36
Brazen Hussey

Thanks tomc, I just heard from them so they are on it. I had heard from them initially and then nothing for three months and hadn't been sure who else to email. Oh well, mistakes happen and things fall through the cracks some times. No gamers were harmed in the process.
Brazen Hussey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2023, 03:38 PM   #37
Oneiros

Well shoot. I got notified the Hexagram #11 campaign was ending in a few hours while I was at work and missed the deadline to pledge. Can I preorder and get the microquests still somehow?
Oneiros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2023, 01:34 AM   #38
Arshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmartian View Post
after how many posts, I Will become a full member of this forum?g
The number of posts required to become a full member of a forum varies and is typically not publicly disclosed. Focus on contributing positively to the forum, building relationships with other members, and following the forum's rules, rather than on a specific post count.
Arshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 01:27 AM   #39
anna77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arshi View Post
The number of posts required to become a full member of a forum varies and is typically not publicly disclosed. Focus on contributing positively to the forum, building relationships with other members, and following the forum's rules, rather than on a specific post count.
Thank you for your post Arshi.

Aero
anna77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2023, 07:33 AM   #40
hcobb

Heaxgram 11: Only two articles really seem to warrant errata, Oswolt's talents are written up in a wordy non-standard style and one other article: https://www.hcobb.com/tft/adventure_...tml#Hexagram11

The rest of the issue has some great concepts, but could use some more integration into TFT. Whataboutism casting Light on the heads of the Link Boys (pg 18), or even worse Dark Vision? These Street Children seem rather non-Cidri specific in general. What are the legal, guild, and social protections for these orphans that keep them from being kept as Drain Strength batteries? (Excellent case for Wizard Priests right there, that also have more general Streetwise of course.)

The source of the abilities of the book monsters on page 4 isn't revealed. Perhaps tsukumogami exist in Cidri, but books are some of the only objects that are preserved long enough to come alive?

My suggestion would be to apply the Bad Luck Die (pg 10) to a random member of the party whenever a critical spell failure is rolled, and apply the omen within a day or two.

Expanding Summoning (pg 28) leaves it up to the GM to account for the special abilities of the creatures. You can read the "points" as the Firepower rating for example. https://www.hcobb.com/tft/firepower.html

Tags
fantasy, hexaagram, magic, melee, rpg, tft, the fantasy trip, zine, zines