Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > The Fantasy Trip > The Fantasy Trip: House Rules

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-06-2019, 12:30 PM   #1
Barmace

Default House rules

posted this to a different forum and it was debated that I don’t use Cleric because there is not “main religion” the use of term Cleric is not praying for healing. It is a Wizard that has devoted his time to study of spells of healing.

Hey,
it has bugged me that we don't have clerics. I created a way. I want to know thoughts.

any talent that is for physicker, i replace with (cleric only). the Cleric costs the same as Priest and replacing it with Cleric
IQ 11 cleric can heal 2 point of damage every 30 minutes
IQ 14 3 points every 30 minutes

For two weapons and Thrown weapons I added
IQ 13 ambidextrous. the ability to use either hand with no penalty to DX. both follow the same rule as using 1 weapon.

Ambidextrous covers the negative for the other hand it is also 3 IQ points to take.

As a GM you can do anything you like to enhance the game play. I don’t think of TFT Legacy edition to be a boxed in rule system but a guide to great game play.

I am also going to get the party to move a certain way where they will find a gate. The gate takes them to the far future or even an alternate reality. Where they are a futuristic soldier/ inventors. Basically the same everything but everything it X10

Example

Long bow 1d+2
Laser Gun 10(1d6+2)

Leather armor -2
Level 2 armor -20 (being that it is the 2nd armor you can wear)

Rapier 1d
Laser sword 10(1d)

It will have basically the same stats but in armor they will have the bonus and for environmental purposes everyone will wear armor

No armor
St10 dx10 IQ 12

In armor
St100 dx 100 iQ 12

Fighter /Soldier/Jedi

Wizard / Inventor /tinkerer

With the rules you can do almost anything. That is why I love this system.

Thoughts?

Barmace
Barmace is offline   Reply With Quote