Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2023, 11:07 PM   #1621
ajardoor
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Default Re: [DFRPG] Crawl! IC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hide View Post
Bain glances at Mihrimah and asks, what do you see ahead? He believes she has clearer view because of her dark-vision.

Depending on her reply, he will then signal Mihrimah to follow his move: Taking a defensive stance or attacking. The archer advises the party to regroup and restore the combat formation. If needed, he also asks Gathika to light the path ahead.
The hireling reports seeing the backs of men fleeing, just slightly.

(OC: Vic, your turn.)
__________________
My blog: http://tabletoprpg333.home.blog
ajardoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 01:55 PM   #1622
PumpkinLorica
 
PumpkinLorica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2021
Default Re: [DFRPG] Crawl! IC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hide View Post
Bain glances at Mihrimah and asks, what do you see ahead? He believes she has clearer view because of her dark-vision.

Depending on her reply, he will then signal Mihrimah to follow his move: Taking a defensive stance or attacking. The archer advises the party to regroup and restore the combat formation. If needed, he also asks Gathika to light the path ahead.
It’s ok Bain !!! I can do, I'll do my best , I can use sunlight!(13)She then prepares her spell uttering magic words ( meow meow miw mimi prr)
__________________
/ᐠ. 。.ᐟ\ᵐᵉᵒʷˎˊ˗
PumpkinLorica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2023, 03:25 AM   #1623
ajardoor
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Default Re: [DFRPG] Crawl! IC

Quote:
Originally Posted by PumpkinLorica View Post
Itís ok Bain !!! I can do, I'll do my best , I can use sunlight!(13)She then prepares her spell uttering magic words ( meow meow miw mimi prr)
(OC: Not your turn yet, Gathika. Wait a little before you roll.)
__________________
My blog: http://tabletoprpg333.home.blog
ajardoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2023, 04:09 PM   #1624
vicious Violence
 
vicious Violence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Location: in your heart
Default Re: [DFRPG] Crawl! IC

Vic uses intimidation (rolled 8) success to stop the enemies from running.

STOP WHERE YOU ARE!
vicious Violence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2023, 03:31 AM   #1625
ajardoor
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Default Re: [DFRPG] Crawl! IC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicious Violence View Post
Vic uses intimidation (rolled 8) success to stop the enemies from running.

STOP WHERE YOU ARE!
(OC: Will 12 rolls; 9.)

There are no surrenders in response. Vic thinke his orders have fallen on deaf ears.

(OC: Telrith and Gathika, both your turn. Gathika, if you're still casting a spell, mark off the FP and make sure you state what your skill level is and not JUST what you rolled. That goes for every player.)
__________________
My blog: http://tabletoprpg333.home.blog
ajardoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2023, 09:16 AM   #1626
ericthered
Hero of Democracy
 
ericthered's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: far from the ocean
Default Re: [DFRPG] Crawl! IC

Telrith takes a few steps forward (3 yards). How far is he from the door?
__________________
Be helpful, not pedantic

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2023, 07:33 AM   #1627
ajardoor
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Default Re: [DFRPG] Crawl! IC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
Telrith takes a few steps forward (3 yards). How far is he from the door?
Telrith dashes out to right in front of the door, and can even stand right in the doorway.

Glancing left and right, he sees multiple man running away on both sides of the doorway, down the corridor. 4 on the right side, 3 on the left. Both groups seem to be now 5 to 7 yards away from the doorway.

TURN 5

The shadow elf can act now.
(OC: Bain, your command?)
Then the hostiles will continue to run away, all another 6 yards.
__________________
My blog: http://tabletoprpg333.home.blog
ajardoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2023, 09:01 PM   #1628
Hide
 
Hide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Default Re: [DFRPG] Crawl! IC

Taking cover (preferably behind Telrith's shield) Bain shoots one of the 4 runners, aiming for the head; his arrow is delivered with deadly precision.

Be careful not to advance too much, he says to his friends. One of the injured men could be waiting for us. He asks Mihrimah to stand by his side, in cover, and take a look as to identify "traps".

Shooting 8 (Acc, skull, range: 15, 3, -7, -3)
Hide: 3D6*→*8(3 +4 +1)
Successful!
Damage 2d6+4 IMP *4 (2)
Hide: 2D6*→*10(6 +4)
Potential Injury, 10*4 = 40 & -10 to knockdown.

He pulls another arrow, but his attack stops there.
__________________
- 画龍点睛。Hide。
Hide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2023, 10:43 AM   #1629
ericthered
Hero of Democracy
 
ericthered's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: far from the ocean
Default Re: [DFRPG] Crawl! IC

How far away from Telrith/The Door are our foes?
__________________
Be helpful, not pedantic

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2023, 11:32 AM   #1630
ajardoor
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Default Re: [DFRPG] Crawl! IC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hide View Post
Taking cover (preferably behind Telrith's shield) Bain shoots one of the 4 runners, aiming for the head; his arrow is delivered with deadly precision.

Be careful not to advance too much, he says to his friends. One of the injured men could be waiting for us. He asks Mihrimah to stand by his side, in cover, and take a look as to identify "traps".

Shooting 8 (Acc, skull, range: 15, 3, -7, -3)
Hide: 3D6*→*8(3 +4 +1)
Successful!
Damage 2d6+4 IMP *4 (2)
Hide: 2D6*→*10(6 +4)
Potential Injury, 10*4 = 40 & -10 to knockdown.

He pulls another arrow, but his attack stops there.
(OC: NOPE! Only Telrith can see the running away men now. Bain does not, so no attacks. Even the shadow elf can't see them now, as they have ran away more. Consider a Move action or just them go, Bain.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
How far away from Telrith/The Door are our foes?
(OC: 5 to 7 yards plus another 6. My last post should have made this clear.)

Still Bain's turn, his posted action was invalid.
__________________
My blog: http://tabletoprpg333.home.blog
ajardoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
dfrpg, dungeon fantasy, magic, martial arts, riddle of steel, sharpshooter, sierra hotel adventurers, spells, swordlogic

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Fnords are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.