Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 05-04-2022, 10:32 AM   #1391
GnomesofZurich

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
What is Daymar up to?
Daymar will be with the group attacking the officers' quarters after Hua and his guards infiltrate it.
Old 05-05-2022, 08:58 AM   #1392
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
Did I have any extra uniforms from when I stole them to give to the released prisoners? Do any of them match shields or missiles? I'll fetch one of those and change before hand if so.
You have extra uniforms, but not for those sections. You do have missiles uniforms from the people you took out upstairs.

Quote:
I'd also like the security guards to be carrying additional guns, perhaps holding a gun in their holsters while having their weapons drawn.
How will Hua be secured? We've established an abundance of handcuffs...

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2022, 10:15 AM   #1393
TGLS

Quote:
You have extra uniforms, but not for those sections. You do have missiles uniforms from the people you took out upstairs.
Wouldn't they be covered in blood? If not I suppose it's better than one that has my name and thus my face.

Quote:
How will Hua be secured? We've established an abundance of handcuffs...
Cuffs will do.
TGLS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2022, 07:58 AM   #1394
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Hua, Booki and Nortocho make it down to the officer's quarters. The two are fairly obviously a couple.

There is no guard at the door, and it is locked. Ringing the alert, its answered by what sounds like Captain Zunar Thuto's voice. "What news? Report."

Booki: "We came across this private Kazupa poking around the shields without a buddy. We're bringing him to Chojo for questioning."

Captain Thuto: "What section are you part of? stow the prisoner and report to the 10th floor. We need all available manpower."

Where is Daymar positioning himself for the assault? Is he picking a position, or will the sergeants?

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!

Last edited by ericthered; 05-06-2022 at 08:05 AM.
Old 05-06-2022, 08:45 AM   #1395
TGLS

Quote:
Hua, Booki and Nortocho make it down to the officer's quarters. The two are fairly obviously a couple.

There is no guard at the door, and it is locked. Ringing the alert, its answered by what sounds like Captain Zunar Thuto's voice. "What news? Report."

Booki: "We came across this private Kazupa poking around the shields without a buddy. We're bringing him to Chojo for questioning."

Captain Thuto: "What section are you part of? stow the prisoner and report to the 10th floor. We need all available manpower."
Wish I had gesture now...
I'll try to communicate, "Do what he says. Release these cuffs."

Quote:
[974] 22-05-06 16:39:12 CEST
Gesture
3d6 <= 10 : 2 + 6 + 6 = 14 ... failure
Well I guess I'll have to wait for the intercom to sound off to say that. Assuming that nothing odd during the continuing conversation, I'll turn invisible and say: "I'll follow you two into the floor 10. I'll go inform the our two officers. You two come up with an excuse as to why the Dreadstormers missed you. Maybe you went off somewhere to get some "alone time". It only needs to last 7 minutes"
Old 05-06-2022, 04:40 PM   #1396
GnomesofZurich

Quote:
Where is Daymar positioning himself for the assault? Is he picking a position, or will the sergeants?
Daymar is going to make a Tactics roll to help select his positioning. He will allow Pookivo to lead the assault, he wants to be in a position to make the best use of his abilities without exposing himself overly much to attacks.

[975] 22-05-07 00:38:27 CEST

Tactics

3d6 <= 13
1 + 6 + 1 = 8 ... success
Old 05-09-2022, 09:06 AM   #1397
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Quote:
Wish I had gesture now...
I'll try to communicate, "Do what he says. Release these cuffs."

Well I guess I'll have to wait for the intercom to sound off to say that. Assuming that nothing odd during the continuing conversation, I'll turn invisible and say: "I'll follow you two into the floor 10. I'll go inform the our two officers. You two come up with an excuse as to why the Dreadstormers missed you. Maybe you went off somewhere to get some "alone time". It only needs to last 7 minutes"

Guesture would have been very hard to succeed at given that the cuffs were on... thought that may have made "take off the cuffs" easier to say.

Hua goes invisible (presumably? please roll), and follows Booki and Nortocho to deck 10, slipping through hatches behind them. Will hua grab the gun they brought for her?

Once reaching deck 10, the two lovers are stopped at gunpoint. They negotiate their allegiance to the captain and confusion about the situation. They tell a story about how they had been away from the security quarters and found someone skulking about by themselves, brought them to the officer quarters, and found out that the dreadstormers are in the middle of attacking the ship or something. The force consists of most the officers, and the security and helping hands volunteers from engineering. They're massing on deck 9, right above this location. The two lovers are sent on up to assist and be worked into the command chain.

Hua needs a stealth roll to get farther. If she succeeds, she will find Nichapu and Chojo up with the massing forces.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnomesofZurich View Post
Daymar is going to make a Tactics roll to help select his positioning. He will allow Pookivo to lead the assault, he wants to be in a position to make the best use of his abilities without exposing himself overly much to attacks.
ok, thank you.

Old 05-09-2022, 11:09 AM   #1398
TGLS

Quote:
Hua goes invisible (presumably? please roll), and follows Booki and Nortocho to deck 10, slipping through hatches behind them. Will hua grab the gun they brought for her?
Hua needs a stealth roll to get farther. If she succeeds, she will find Nichapu and Chojo up with the massing forces.
Will take the gun. The rolls:
Quote:
[978] 22-05-09 19:06:44 CEST
Photorefraction
3d6 <= 15
2 + 4 + 5 = 11 ... success
[979] 22-05-09 19:07:04 CEST
Stealth
3d6 <= 16
6 + 3 + 2 = 11 ... success
OK. If I can I'd like to break off from Booki and Nortocho to go find the two officers now.
Old 05-09-2022, 12:06 PM   #1399
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Quote:
Will take the gun.

OK. If I can I'd like to break off from Booki and Nortocho to go find the two officers now.
You've found Chojo and Nichapu. Both are part of an "officer squad" waiting for the order to move. They are next to each other, and seem a bit nervous.

Old 05-09-2022, 12:39 PM   #1400
TGLS

Quote:
You've found Chojo and Nichapu. Both are part of an "officer squad" waiting for the order to move. They are next to each other, and seem a bit nervous.
Oh right.

I don't suppose I can whisper really quietly to them, someone might overhear. Could I improvise a light shock with confuse to signal to them to head somewhere private on a pretense?