Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Warehouse 23 > Warehouse 23 General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2022, 01:24 PM   #11
Philip Villarreal
Warehouse 23

Default Re: New Shopify Store!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallatari View Post
Can you re-add the feature that allows you to chose how many items appear on the page at once. When looking for a specific product, the current setup is not really an issue. But when just doing some general browsing to see what might interest me and wanting to compare between a few products, I find it's much easier to browse with, for example, 3 pages of 100 items each than with 30 pages of 10 items each. I believe the current (old?) Warehouse 23 let you choose between 24, 48, or 73 items for example. That same flexibility would be good.
Added the option, you should be able to choose 12 24 36 or 48 now

Quote:
The same applies for the search of your existing library... in my case, it's now spread over 18 pages, so finding something there would involve a lot of clicking back and forth to find it. The current system is all on one page, which works great. I suspect this issue can get resolved jointly with the request made by others to allow sorting/searching by titles of individual products, etc., and not just receipt number/date
Yep still working on that, it's a little more involved.
Old 07-06-2022, 01:27 PM   #12
Kallatari

Quote:
Can you re-add the feature that allows you to chose how many items appear on the page at once. When looking for a specific product, the new setup is not really an issue. But when just doing some general browsing to see what might interest me and wanting to compare between a few products, I find it's much easier to browse with, for example, 3 pages of 100 items each than with 30 pages of 10 items each. I believe the current (old?) Warehouse 23 let you choose between 24, 48, or 72 items/page for example. That same flexibility would be good.
Sigh, and I just found it at the top of the item list, where you can select 12, 24, 36, or 48 items per page. So slight tweak to my previous request: would it be possible to have a larger number than 48? Say up to at least the 72 matching the current version.
Old 07-06-2022, 01:29 PM   #13
Kallatari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip Villarreal View Post
Added the option, you should be able to choose 12 24 36 or 48 now
Hey, you're changing these live. And here I thought I somehow completely missed it when I posted the request.

Anyway, as per post just above which crossed in cyberspace. Can you bring it up to 72?

Thanks.
Old 07-06-2022, 01:31 PM   #14
Philip Villarreal
Warehouse 23

Quote:
My account somehow ended up with 7 physical mailing addresses: 5 identical versions of my correct mailing address, and 2 versions that had this address:

123 Fake Street
Austin ON 12345

I noticed there's an option to delete mailing addresses. Should we be cleaning that out ourselves, or will it eventually get resolved on its own?
Looks like each version of the correct address has slight differences, so it ported each one over.

As far as the fake address...that is definitely odd...wonder if you made a digital only purchase on the old store and put that one in.

You can delete them if you want, I am not seeing an option to "bulk update" addresses for everyone's account
Old 07-06-2022, 01:34 PM   #15
Kallatari

Minor GURPS organizational quibble for consideration, but not necessarily a must have:

- I noticed that the GURPS selection has sub-filters for the various lines (e.g., Dungeon Fantasy, Action, Transhuman Space, etc.), but no longer has a filter for 3E (Classics) vs 4E. Might be useful for people new to GURPS who may not know the meaning of "Classics".

- For the same reasoning, I wonder if it's worth separating GURPS Dungeon Fantasy vs Dungeon Fantasy RPG in the sub-filters as well.
Old 07-06-2022, 01:35 PM   #16
Philip Villarreal
Warehouse 23

Quote:
Hey, you're changing these live. And here I thought I somehow completely missed it when I posted the request.

Anyway, as per post just above which crossed in cyberspace. Can you bring it up to 72?

Thanks.
Looks like 48 is the maximum it can go
Old 07-06-2022, 01:36 PM   #17
Philip Villarreal
Warehouse 23

Quote:
Minor GURPS organizational quibble for consideration, but not necessarily a must have:

- I noticed that the GURPS selection has sub-filters for the various lines (e.g., Dungeon Fantasy, Action, Transhuman Space, etc.), but no longer has a filter for 3E (Classics) vs 4E. Might be useful for people new to GURPS who may not know the meaning of "Classics".

- For the same reasoning, I wonder if it's worth separating GURPS Dungeon Fantasy vs Dungeon Fantasy RPG in the sub-filters as well.
If you noticed GURPS and OGRE collection pages aren't quite complete. We will work on those to put them more in line with our other product line collections (Car Wars/Munchkin/The Fantasy Trip)
Old 07-08-2022, 04:27 AM   #18
Farmer

OK - the account activation email was quarantined by Exchange before it let it anywhere near Outlook. Fortunately, I'm my own Exchange admin...

You might want to have an option for people to click something like, "I didn't receive the email" to resend or contact someone to get help.
All losses are restored and sorrows end."
Old 07-08-2022, 05:19 AM   #19
Baldo

Successfully created a new account and deleted three fake addresses, but I can't find the 'My Downloads' page (this is IMPORTANT), and definitely not sure if all my orders got inserted correctly (just checked quickly).
Nice site, however.
Old 07-08-2022, 05:52 AM   #20
Philip Villarreal
Warehouse 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer View Post
OK - the account activation email was quarantined by Exchange before it let it anywhere near Outlook. Fortunately, I'm my own Exchange admin...

You might want to have an option for people to click something like, "I didn't receive the email" to resend or contact someone to get help.
So a contact us option right there on the account creation page? Makes sense, I'll see what we can do
Closed Thread