Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 10-08-2011, 07:04 AM   #91
Skullcrusher

Default Re: [IC] The great black hills gold rush

Sampson takes a Giant step and all out attacks and kicks him in gonads...

1 FP for Giant step

SKill 13-3 groin+4 AOA = 10 or less

Kick to groin (3d6=12) hit

Damage:(1d6=5) Yikes! that even hurts me! (-5 to his major wound roll...ouch...)

Sampson says just as he is kicking the poor lad in his unmentionables,"You ain't gonna need these where your goin' boy!" then he lowers his scatter gun to watch the boy squirm.

Randal Kane - Trent Bauer
Skullcrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 08:34 AM   #92
zoncxs

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimchim View Post
You can deduce fromt he marks on the ground that Sampson entered the tent. The camp other wise seems deserted.
Samuel with his gun ready heads for the tent.
zoncxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 02:58 AM   #93
chimchim

Sampson
The young lad screams out in agony then crumples and rolls off the girl he was trying to attack. Sampson put the scatter gun in his face and says his little speach only to find it was unnecessary the lad is unconscious.

The girl struggles to cover herself up as she watches Sampson for any sign he might take over where the lad left off. Just to Sampsons right the other girl stirs, she is tied up but not gagged.
"Help US please Mister before the others come back"

Samuel
As Samuel aproaches the tent the quiet afternoon is shattered by a terrible scream. Samual is sure it was a man screaming and he can make an educated guess as to the cause of that kind of scream. Samuel winces in sympathy. The scream came from within the tent.

Pericles and Sebastian

You continue to travel in the direction of Shady Gulch and become aware that you are steadily catching up with the wagon train you were abandoned by earlier in the day. You begain to catch glympses of the rear most wagons as gaps in the trees or longer straight sections of the trail allow. They do not seem to be moving much at all.

Jeb.

Once past the the burnt wagon and the track marks you slowly begin to relax. You have not seen or heard any indication that there are any Sioux still in the area. You do notice once or twice much further up the trail a pair of wagons with single riders on them.

OOC: Jeb will have his own mule plus two cargo mules carrying the delivery stock (there is that much of it).
Old 10-09-2011, 06:43 AM   #94
GnomesofZurich

Quote:
Jeb.

Once past the the burnt wagon and the track marks you slowly begin to relax. You have not seen or heard any indication that there are any Sioux still in the area. You do notice once or twice much further up the trail a pair of wagons with single riders on them.

OOC: Jeb will have his own mule plus two cargo mules carrying the delivery stock (there is that much of it).
"Well, it looks like we might be in the clear now, boys! Let's pick up the pace a little, maybe we can join up with the folks up ahead...strength in numbers and all that."

Gaining confidence, Jeb leads his team of mules ahead, trying to catch up with the wagons up ahead.
Old 10-09-2011, 07:33 AM   #95
Skullcrusher

Sampson says to the girls,"Relax little ladies I will not harm you." As he reholsters his shotgun and draws his bowie knife. He approaches the girls and begins cutting their bonds.

Old 10-09-2011, 08:07 AM   #96
chimchim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skullcrusher View Post
Sampson says to the girls,"Relax little ladies I will not harm you." As he reholsters his shotgun and draws his bowie knife. He approaches the girls and begins cutting their bonds.
As soon as Sampson cuts the tied up girls bonds she will move to help her sister cover herself up and put herself between Sampson and her sister.

"Are you a lawman mister?"
Old 10-09-2011, 08:15 AM   #97
zoncxs

Quote:

Samuel
As Samuel aproaches the tent the quiet afternoon is shattered by a terrible scream. Samual is sure it was a man screaming and he can make an educated guess as to the cause of that kind of scream. Samuel winces in sympathy. The scream came from within the tent.
taking a guess as to who might be inside Samuel waits outside, there should be more.

"Sampson! If your in there I'm waiting outside!"
zoncxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 05:05 AM   #98
Skullcrusher

Sampson raises a bushy eye brow,"No girl I am no lawman. I live by my own laws and dispense my own Justice. Where are the others that took ya?" When he hears Samuel call out he says,"Hold your fire Gungrave we're comin' out." With that he grabs the unconcious boy and drags him out by shirt collar throwing him down on the ground just out side the tent. Looking at the Braves he says,"You can have this one once we learn where his partners are. But let's get these girls and ourselves out of sight." Grabs some rope from his mule and cuts off enough to hog tie the boy. Then he tosses him over the mule. he will hlep one of the girls up onto Gungrave's horse. He climbs onto his horse and helps the other up. Then he grabs the mules reigns and heads abck to the woods. "Time to set an Ambush!"

Old 10-10-2011, 04:03 PM   #99
chimchim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skullcrusher View Post
Sampson raises a bushy eye brow,"No girl I am no lawman. I live by my own laws and dispense my own Justice. Where are the others that took ya?" When he hears Samuel call out he says,"Hold your fire Gungrave we're comin' out." With that he grabs the unconcious boy and drags him out by shirt collar throwing him down on the ground just out side the tent. Looking at the Braves he says,"You can have this one once we learn where his partners are. But let's get these girls and ourselves out of sight." Grabs some rope from his mule and cuts off enough to hog tie the boy. Then he tosses him over the mule. he will hlep one of the girls up onto Gungrave's horse. He climbs onto his horse and helps the other up. Then he grabs the mules reigns and heads abck to the woods. "Time to set an Ambush!"
The older girl will grab Sampson's arm before he can leave. "The boy boasted about things in the hope of bedding us. Our wagon was not their target we were in the wrong place at the wrong time. The person they are after is carrying some explosives of some sort. They are going to kill him and take them. The man they are after travels on a mule. They are going back for him. Will you take us somewhere safe?"
Old 10-10-2011, 04:05 PM   #100
chimchim

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnomesofZurich View Post
"Well, it looks like we might be in the clear now, boys! Let's pick up the pace a little, maybe we can join up with the folks up ahead...strength in numbers and all that."

Gaining confidence, Jeb leads his team of mules ahead, trying to catch up with the wagons up ahead.
You push your mules to go faster and watch as the gap between you and the wagons shortens. After another hour or so you get to within hailing distance of the wagons.