Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Dungeon Fantasy Roleplaying Game

Old 06-25-2019, 04:00 PM   #1
prospero

Default Spell Prerequisite List?

Is there a set of DFRPG spell prerequisite charts available? Something along the lines of the GURPS Magic Spell Charts available on W23? That set of charts is free, but I'd certainly be willing to pay for a DFRPG update.
prospero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 12:23 AM   #2
DaosusLeghki

Default Re: Spell Prerequisite List?

I thought I'd poke this post and see if there's an answer. Trying to make a sample wizard, and I am having trouble tracking down what spells to take if I have a specific spell as a goal. Well, not having trouble, having trouble doing it quickly.
DaosusLeghki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 09:58 PM   #3
InexplicableVic

That would be very helpful. Doing the spells by hand can be a chore, but I haven't done that in a long time. GURPS Character Assistant and GURPS Character Sheet both do a good job. The former is quite good, but old, and runs only on Windows (and is not free). The latter is very good, in some ways better than GCA, in some ways not quite as good, but is free and runs on Windows and Mac (and Linux as well, I believe).
InexplicableVic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2020, 08:24 PM   #4
prospero

I'd love to have the time to produce spell prerequisite charts, but, at best, I'll only be able to do so intermittently, over the next year. Maybe a college a month?
prospero is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dfrpg, magic, prerequisite, spell, spell chart