Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin 101

Old 05-06-2016, 05:23 PM   #1
the purple skull

Default Bullseye (Marvel)

Thank you for the answers.

I have another (surprise surprise. Haha. But last one I promise):

Bullseye's card says that combat bonuses count double for him. Does that mean his combat strength increases based on just the bonus on the top of the cards you have on the table (doubled), or does it include the additional bonus certain cards have?

For example, Hawkeye's bow is +3 bonus and an extra +2 for Avengers. If I draw Bullseye and have Hawkeye's bow in play along with the Avengers affiliation, then would his total combat strength be 12 (level 2 + 10 combat bonus)?
the purple skull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 09:35 PM   #2
Jwhitty

Default Re: Bullseye (Marvel)

Combat bonuses count double for him but that would be bonuses equipped to him in combat, so one shots that players play on top of him would count as double, not the equipment you have on yourself.
Jwhitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 07:55 AM   #3
MunchkinMan

One-shot Item bonuses are usually applied to a side, not to an individual Monster. Monster Enhancers played on the card would definitely count as doubled. When I have a chance to dig out the card, I'll have a better idea on the actual wording.
MiB #1029
MunchkinMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 08:14 PM   #4
lord_bow

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunchkinMan View Post
One-shot Item bonuses are usually applied to a side, not to an individual Monster. Monster Enhancers played on the card would definitely count as doubled. When I have a chance to dig out the card, I'll have a better idea on the actual wording.
I'm wondering however, if you suffer Bullseye's Bad Stuff, do you lose all your armor, or just the equipped one? I think the heart of the card is supposed to be the equipped one, but losing all the armor (equipped and unequipped) would feel more like like Bad Stuff, especially since he's so easy to beat it would make sense for him to have such a heavy penalty.
lord_bow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 08:29 PM   #5
lord_bow

Does Bullseye's Bad Stuff mean lose all Armor cards the player has on the table, or simply the one used in battle?

I know normally a player would only keep one armor on the table, and actually use it, but in the case that they had more than one armor on the table, hmm.

Same question for Green Goblin, since both cards don't specify 'all' or 'equipped'. Some cards do specify 'all', like Sandman.
lord_bow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2021, 06:46 PM   #6
Devin Lewis
Munchkin Associate Dev

Bullseye gets double the bonus from Monster Enhancers and One-Shot Items.

If it doesn't specify that you lose your equipped Armor, then you lose every Armor you have.