Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin

Old 12-04-2016, 12:18 AM   #1
Moldon

Default Marvel Red Skull (Bulleye, The Hood etc.) Bad Stuff

Its Bad Stuff say "Lose your headgear. If you aren't wears any, you are dead."
FAQ say "And if it is just "Lose Your Armor," discard everything you have in play that is Armor."
So I must discard unequiped headgear too.
If I have unequiped headgear but don't wear any, must I discard it and then die?
Old 12-04-2021, 08:21 PM   #2
lord_bow

Default Re: Marvel Red Skull (Bulleye, The Hood etc.) Bad Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moldon View Post
Its Bad Stuff say "Lose your headgear. If you aren't wears any, you are dead."
FAQ say "And if it is just "Lose Your Armor," discard everything you have in play that is Armor."
So I must discard unequiped headgear too.
If I have unequiped headgear but don't wear any, must I discard it and then die?
That's a good question. I never noticed that the card could possibly mean lose all armor or only equipped armor. Some cards specifically say "lose all equipped..." for example Sandman. Some cards don't say "all" or "equipped", but simply "your", so in that case I think you lose all of your items, for example Green Goblin. Ultron is also very specific as says "all" but with the condition of being value 3+ bonus.

Bullseye and Red Skull are special because they don't say "all" or "equipped", but usually a player will have equipped their armor or headgear if they have any. Even if they have armor on the table but not equipped, Red Skull will still kill the player for not wearing any headgear, and so the player will still lose all their items. Bullseye, I'm not sure, maybe you have to agree with players before you start the game, whether you will lose all armor or just equipped armor. But if I want to play with more difficult setting, I would definitely say you lose all your armor cards that are on the table.
lord_bow is offline   Reply With Quote