Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > In Nomine

Old 03-12-2006, 11:51 AM   #1
Puck

Default PBEM game?

Hi,

Is there anyone out there would be interested in running/playing a PBEM In Nomine game? Either angels or demons is fine.

Mandy
Puck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 12:19 PM   #2
alduc

Default Re: PBEM game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck
Is there anyone out there would be interested in running/playing a PBEM In Nomine game? Either angels or demons is fine.
Mandy
You might want to take a look at this thread over at the rpgnet PbP forums. It's still uncertain if a game will take off, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
alduc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 02:02 PM   #3
RadLilim

Not interested in a journal based game?

Either way, I would be game for playing.

Wanna buy one? - Radueriel, Free Lilim

Last edited by Archangel Beth; 03-12-2006 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Adding forumscode instead of HTML
RadLilim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 04:33 PM   #4
Puck

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadLilim
Not interested in a journal based game?

Either way, I would be game for playing.
I did take a look at that, but I'm afraid a journal based game just doesn't do it for me I'm afraid. I like the regular PBEM style games. Thanks for the offer though.
Old 03-13-2006, 06:37 PM   #5
Sagitta

I'd like to play - angel, demon or human.

Any thoughts about the setting? I'd be happy with light or dark, stark or fuzzy, so long as the humour isn't turned too far down. I'd feel comfortable in pretty much any geographical (or historical) environment.
Sagitta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 07:05 PM   #6
Puck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagitta
I'd like to play - angel, demon or human.

Any thoughts about the setting? I'd be happy with light or dark, stark or fuzzy, so long as the humour isn't turned too far down. I'd feel comfortable in pretty much any geographical (or historical) environment.
If this gets off the ground and we find a GM and players, I'm happy to have it set anywhere, though I think I'd like to have it set in the modern day.
Old 03-16-2006, 06:23 AM   #7
RadLilim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck
If this gets off the ground and we find a GM and players, I'm happy to have it set anywhere, though I think I'd like to have it set in the modern day.
So how do we do that? Someone needs to say "I'm running it" and then get everyone's emails?

((I'm not sure I can take it, I'm GMing the online game and will be starting a table top one soon... I'd be worried about getting plots all crossed!))

Wanna buy one? - Radueriel, Free Lilim
RadLilim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 07:21 PM   #8
Puck

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadLilim
So how do we do that? Someone needs to say "I'm running it" and then get everyone's emails?

((I'm not sure I can take it, I'm GMing the online game and will be starting a table top one soon... I'd be worried about getting plots all crossed!))
Actualy the one on RPGnet seems to be picking up steam. I confess, I'm the one who started the thread there, asking if anyone was interested. If you're still up for it, why not pop over to the thread and chime in, we're disscussing what type of game it should be and would welcome your input.

Tags
net play