Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS > GURPS Character Assistant

Old 03-27-2016, 04:32 PM   #1
ashareem

Default Campaign Log

Is there an easy way to sort entries in the Campaign Log?

I don't always have the computer with me when we game, and so often have notes that need to e inut later; sometimes, these notes are not in order (bad, bad Virgo! Take away her library card!)

I've looked at the structure via a text editor, and know that I *could* add them that way, but also note that the line containing "\rtf1\ansi\deff0{\fonttbl" isn't consistent from entry to entry, and I don't know what that is, so I'm reluctant to just type away.

It would be a nice enhancement if entries could be sorted by clicking on either the "Date" or "Campaign Date" fields to sort by those, which would nicely solve my issue. :) Well, this one, anyway. :D :D

Thanks,
Ashleigh
still gaming with Adam, Bjoern & Stuart, 29 years and counting

Last edited by ashareem; 03-27-2016 at 05:15 PM.
ashareem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 05:15 PM   #2
ashareem

Default Re: Campaign Log

Sigh, some days, for a brunette, I'm terribly blonde. /stereotype joke

After I changed all of my date entries to a single style rather than the different system styles that my various computers have used (MDY, DMY, YMD), savng and exiting, and then coming back to make some more entries, lo and behold, the entires are actually now all sorted properly. I think the sorting feature might be useful still, in order to do a reverse soert from oldest to newest/newest to oldest in order to easily review, but my main problem is resolved.

I need more than 3 hours of sleep per night at 62
ashareem is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
campaign log