View Single Post
Old 01-22-2021, 11:46 PM   #199
Hide

Default Re: DreadStormers (OOC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnomesofZurich View Post
Sorry, I missed that. I was expecting this plan to be presented in character, as in Pacifica speaking, "..."
I see, no problem. I just cut to the chase and told OOC the events Pacifica had to report, because that would be like double posting. Pacifica speaks IC, here's part of the plan as spoken by her:

Quote:
IC:

I think we should deal with the medics; everybody should visit them once in a while. Turn the medics, then... Have the doctor run a series of random checks (...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GnomesofZurich View Post
Trying to subvert the doctor's onboard is worth a shot, but I need to figure out what mental disadvantages to give them - I don't have direct control.
I am not very familiar with Day's powers and all of the things using them require; however, I guess you could go to the doctor and tell him you feel bad [acting]. Then you [suggest] that it was the food (the new variety of food, after the fire) that made you sick. Finally, you suggest he should check more people, and that he must check the food too.

And then you give him [delusions]: "The food is infected; I will write that myself in the analysis". "I must protect the officers; I will call summon them to check them ASAP".

[Suggest] you are important, have him check you first, the same day he checks the officers. And then you turn the officers into our soldiers.

How will you get to the second meeting? Pacifica will be waiting at the window with Nejora until Hua and Day arrive. Is it possible to brain-wash Nejora and Thibi?