View Single Post
Old 09-27-2022, 10:09 AM   #1590
Hide

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

After reporting her actions and the events that just happened, Pacifica agrees on a plan with the Dread Stormers; she moves towards deck 18, to catch up with Zybo and Daymar.

Once Daymar reprograms Zybo, Pacifica will try to broadcast a message throughout the ship, with the intention of cooling down the (possibly imminent) paranoia.

Then she will unlock the doors that have been tampered with. Pacifica asks for two “clean” crewmen capable of handling drills with ease but also able of troubleshooting the doors. She believes that breaking the doors would be the last option and asks for someone with the right skills.

Right now, besides Zybo, Pacifica has got 3 crewmen with her:

Lt. Nichapu (who is keeping his distance, as instructed by Pacifica). **
Thorpojor.
Tozortu or Vorkuzo (whoever has got the most useful skills for the situation).

Finally, suggests defining a specific place/time to meet or report again. ***

OOC: I still have some questions in the OOC thread, but I would like to start advancing as well.

* I am assuming these guys come from Daymar’s location, I understand he converted a lot of people. If Daymar thinks of something unexpected with tactics, Pacifica might modify her request.
** She is taking him because there could be more bombs, we are going to cover his face and name tag.
*** We can work this in the OOC.

In case it is required:
Stealth 3d6 <= 15
2 + 3 + 6 = 11 ... success