View Single Post
Old 12-20-2021, 07:38 AM   #321
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: Corco's Villa (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
Well as much as I'd like to waltz into the Maximus's temple and take a good look around, I'm pretty sure my Kunnifax disguise, even with the badge, would fail rather quickly. Maybe if I could tell a good story. I'll look for a hotel that deals in cash to use as a base and start casing the exterior of the temple.

The temple complex is huge, with over 200 buildings and three layers of walls. The security is run by the elite animal-soldiers of the emperor, plus the special imperial guard. Public Tours of the Tomb complex are frequently given, but they only include a single look at the inside of the innermost walls, and security is exceptionally tight there. The tour groups of the temple are all personally guarded by both priests and security.

The guards are pretty friendly though: they seem to be watching for curious tourists rather than enemy combatants.

In addition to tour groups, there seem to be medical pilgrims, high government officers who come to make petitions to the emperor, and an astonishing number of priests who compile reports, cook food, wash clothing, and receive guests.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is offline   Reply With Quote