View Single Post
Old 12-14-2021, 08:35 AM   #309
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: Corco's Villa (IC)

It might be time for a call to exchange information, send Halcyone the new ID, and so forth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_matrix_walker View Post
"Send me the details and I'll evaluate the situation and see what I can do."

As long as Vassiaruous has to wait a day, they decide to build up some resources in case they should need the funds going forward.

If the situation calls for it, he can plant the bugs in a similar way.

Vassarious is given a pickup location for the bugs. A few different spots will be difficult: three restaurants run by dangerous men are on the list, which means a lot more eyes but ones that probably don't care as much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
I'll ask Holo-Maximus if Maximus will be able to trace the location of the badge.
The Hologram appears.

"Maximus himself will have no special link to the badge. He will sense if you use any of your unique power from off-world, and he will be able to watch you over most of the five worlds. I would have said all, but then I found this spot"

Quote:
"Slavers? I must have missed that in my research. Like human traffickers?"
"Yes... perhaps the foulest of all criminals. They are more or less powerful at different times. The Emperor can see much, but he cannot see everything all at once. I don't know how big of an issue it is now... when I woke up I didn't feel it was important. I'm somewhat curious now."

Quote:

"And only done because it 'looks cool and let's you stay up-to-date without surgery'. And not that helpful when you get stabbed in the back."
"That sounds quite extravagant."

Anything else you need from Kunnifax.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is offline   Reply With Quote