View Single Post
Old 11-18-2021, 08:39 AM   #261
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: Corco's Villa (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
"Hm... I could bust his legs but I don't have the equipment to cut off like that. He definitely can't be reasoned with, right?"
"a broken limb will suffice as well. though he will heal from that faster. You possibly could reason with him, but if you convince him, the emperor is liable override his decision. The undead heroes must obey the emperor's commands. It is part of how they were built."

Quote:
"So he'll have to be rendered dormant to fix his mind?"
"It will happen as you fix his mind, unless the fix is very small... in which case he should be changed without needing to be dormant."

Quote:

Right, so I guess this leaves:
1) Don't get killed on my way out of the caves
2) Figure out how to get to the capital
3) Figure out how to get into Maximus's tomb
4) Move the blocks into the right place without alerting anyone.
5) K.O. the Emperor so his mind's refreshes (?)
Number 4 will accomplish #5 one way or the other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_matrix_walker View Post
Vassarious leaves the city entirely to seek out a secluded spot to take their hybrid Angel/Demonspawn hybrid form and checks their reference materials to figure out how to get to the caves.

You'll need to get to the appropriate temple-gate, which is about 1,000 miles away. You know the direction, and you have been helpfully pointed to some commercial flights.

The gate it-self is currently under military administration: you'll need to get aboard a millitary train or sneak through the tunnel on foot to pass. The zone on both sides has a strict curfew and will require faking documents. There is a large city (~5 million total) on both sides though, which will help with concealment. Once through the gate, its about 100 miles to the caves.

Quote:
Genesis - Angel/Demon hybrid form
Quote:
Striking ST +4 [20]
lets bump this up to +5, it will make the math easier, and it matches a demon upgrade option.

Quote:
Universal Weapon - (Can duplicate just about any muscle powered weapon)
Ok, this is a little over the top. Could you give me a visual description? I think you want it changing shape into any weapon you want, and I'm going to say no to that-- that's gear, not an alternate form, and I just don't see that intuitively coming out of a angel/demon hybrid. A hidden natural weapon with a single versatile form is fine.

Also, what are you doing with the sword you were given? does it stay as part of your form?

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote